Today, 03:47
Sep 23, 2018
USA
Credits

Online Game Name: Ryan or R_yan

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159126723

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1 then retake. On occasion I'll drop by FFA not on a regular basis though.

Why do you want to be an Admin? I’ve really enjoyed being in this server and I enjoy playing in 10 mans as well as the other servers. As an admin I could help get rid of cheaters which impacts me since I actually play on the server. I also would like to be able to possibly host 10 mans on the weekends if I was an admin (fingers crossed). Finally, I love the community on the discord and servers and being an admin would bring it to the next level.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I’ve been in many clans some more serious than others. All however, have been with me and all friends. In some, we would try to go and win as many scrims or LANs as we could, others, we would just play comp or wingman just to have some laughs. I’ve also done some clans back in the day in Call of Duty before I came to CSGO. Mostly the same, we’d either have fun or try our butts off in ranked.

Any prior clan experience? I’ve been in many clans some more serious than others. All however, have been with me and all friends. In some, we would try to go and win as many scrims or LANs as we could, others, we would just play comp or wingman just to have some laughs. I’ve also done some clans back in the day in Call of Duty before I came to CSGO. Mostly the same, we’d either have fun or try our butts off in ranked.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I’ve used the feature to record a few cheaters before.

Closing comments: During the week I’ll be available from 3-10 on discord, but sporadically available in game. On the weekend I’ll be able to be all day on discord and about half the day in game. Finally, I just wanted to tell the story of me discovering the server to close it off. I love playing 1v1 servers to warmup or just have fun when not playing comp. I found this 1v1 server and I noticed it was pretty active. I did all the cool !valve stuff and had all my skins saved and all that. I kept coming back until I saw the auto announcement about the discord and I was like hell why not. I joined, and since then DMF has been the only group of community servers I’ve played besides some surf. I became the 2000th registered member of this forum, had a hell of a lot of laughs in 10 man/1v1, and even a few of my friends have joined me in liking this server. If I don’t become an admin, no hate, I’ll still play here! Thanks for reading  Ryan

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I've played 10-mans with you several times.

I don't recall encountering you on the servers but I could be wrong.. I have a fish sized memory.. so yea

You've assisted us with several bans by providing evidence.

Although all this is good, I'm not sure if you'd be a good addition. I'll have to come back to this after more time spent with you. Until then I'm gonna reserve judgment.

+1/-1

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 02:47
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Let me add some information to your app ryan:

Are you looking for an experienced bottom fragger? Need someone to hold the team back? Does your team have so much skill it just wouldn't be fair to play with 5 solid guys? Look no further, Ryan is the perfect bottom fragging, anchor-style player. Ryan can help you lose even when the other 4 players on your team all dropped 20 kills. Ryan is the handicap that every team wants, the handicap every team needs.

Serious, you're pretty alright. Don't have any REAL problems with you.

Local time
Sep 23, 2018
USA
Credits

Are you looking for an experienced bottom fragger? Need someone to hold the team back? Does your team have so much skill it just wouldn't be fair to play with 5 solid guys? Look no further, Ryan is the perfect bottom fragging, anchor-style player. Ryan can help you lose even when the other 4 players on your team all dropped 20 kills. Ryan is the handicap that every team wants, the handicap every team needs.

KEK atleast I'm better than potatoes, thanks for the comment.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
From multiple interactions with Ryan in discord, 10 mans, and the servers, I have decided that Ryan is an alright guy, just not mature enough to be a staff member. Sorry Ryan, I like you, but -1. Don't have my vouch.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 00:47
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
I've played with you a couple times during 10-mans and I'd say you're a pretty chill guy and fun to be around. You are active in the discord, however I'm still going to need more time to get to know you. I'll definitely come back to this after I've spent more time talking and getting to know you.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 02:47
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Ryan, we are going to let this sit open awhile and come back to it as we don't have any glaring reasons to deny you but think there is a bit of work to be done.

Local time
Sep 23, 2018
USA
Credits
@ToxicFrank @Obey @WTFrank Sorry It's taken me so long to get back to y'all, this weeks had a hectic start. I appreciate all the feedback and will work on it more in the future. Don't expect to see me in game until around 6 or later on week days and possibly not at all. However, I'll be available on Discord from 3 PM and later.

Local time
Sep 23, 2018
USA
Credits
just thought of this gif for this moment randomly lmao

Local time
Jan 7, 2018
United States of America
Credits

I've played 10-mans with you several times.

I don't recall encountering you on the servers but I could be wrong.. I have a fish sized memory.. so yea

You've assisted us with several bans by providing evidence.

Although all this is good, I'm not sure if you'd be a good addition. I'll have to come back to this after more time spent with you. Until then I'm gonna reserve judgment.

+1/-1

He isn't lying lmao

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
From multiple interactions with Ryan in discord, 10 mans, and the servers, I have decided that Ryan is an alright guy, just not mature enough to be a staff member. Sorry Ryan, I like you, but -1. Don't have my vouch.
Just adding to my reasoning,

We look for players who go out of their way to help the community before getting admin, we look for initiative. You lack it. Including all my previous reasons + this. Still don't have my vouch.