RankMe Web Interface Development

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Me and a friend are starting on development of a web interface for the RankMe plugin that this server uses as well as any other servers. If you like to program and would like to help you can fork us on github and start writing some code!

https://github.com/APet74/CSGORankMeWeb

Little update:

We've made good progress on the rank me site. We have completed the search page and have started on some of the other smaller projects. We are closing in on a finish line. The only things we have left would be the leader board, admin interface, server interface and sourcebans integration. Feel free to take a look at the code or talk to KennyL or myself if you are interested in learning how it works.

rankmeweb,medium_large.1483547468.jpg

Preview (http://petrzilkacoding.com/RankMe search for steamID: test)

b51abpr.png

qRLvpVA.png

4314b077-0e12-477a-b25a-71631db90eb5
vyJsJP7.png

Last edited:
Credits
Looks awesome Frank keep up the good work! (That goes for KennyL too even though you made his hacks.)

Comment
D

Deleted member 142

This is SUPER cool, will it be for all DMF servers or just some in particular/will your stats be across the DM, Retakes and 1v1 servers or separate?

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
So the way it is currently it talks to 1 Rank Me DB instance, so if all the servers talk to the same instance you could have more than 1 server. But I think currently they don't all talk to the same rank me DB(could be wrong). Im sure Frank will correct me if i have stated something wrong :)

Comment
Credits
This is a sweet code, I certainly want it for my servers when it's done, better than the default one that's for sure!

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
This is a sweet code, I certainly want it for my servers when it's done, better than the default one that's for sure!

Thanks! It's getting close! It will be open source and available for everyone FREE! We will get it working with DM/Scrim/Retake and 1v1. Right now unless all your servers pull from the same database you'll need an instance for each server (something like: yoursitehere.com/1v1Stats and yoursitehere.com/retakeStats) We will release a stable version eventually with the ability to just have one instance of the site running that can handle each database (not hard just a lot of add on work to the framework we've laid that we don't want to change till we have a working version out)

Thanks though! Feel free to follow our progress as we get closer!

Comment
Credits
That's really great to hear! :) Luckily for me I have all my servers running to one database lol, if there is anything you'd need help with feel free to add me one steam. :p

Thankyou for developing this, much needed lmao

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
Yes, we don't use it on any of ours servers (ToxicRevolution that is), DMFrenzy does but we thought it be a great addon to an already good plugin. It's just a way to help give back to the community.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
Just another update, Leaderboards are working and displaying properly, these databases are BIG so we have a loading screen for the leaderboard while it loads in the background. Servers page will be next using a php library so that we can see who is on the servers and the map and information like that.

0e3c0c5e20.png

6ec100dea1.png

This is not DMFrenzy's data by the way, @b3none gave us his data (over 3,000 records) to use as test data. This table doesn't show players with 0 score either, so if a user hasn't actually played it won't show.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
The RankMe Site is Live and ready to be downloaded, below are some screenshots of it.

Index!
index.PNG

LeaderBoard!

leaderboardTable.PNG

Player Search!
search.PNG

Servers!

servers.PNG

Admin Area!

admin.PNG

Install Page!
install.PNG

Comment
Credits
Umm Frank am I the only one that saw that the site says DMFenzy XD

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom