Removing GameMe?

DMF $
Is gameme the OG ranking system? If so im sure boof and noah would be mad since they both only have that in life to look forward to coming home to

notnoof

hopper
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
@UntitledSoldier as long as lvls rank is still there, im okay with gameme being removed and im pretty sure noah would be too. i think we'll survive lol

notnoof

hopper
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
Oh, i didnt realize that. well if the playtime etc is included with gameme then id like it to stay ?

DMF $
i would say keep gameme, there definitely are the few people that are high ranked on it and can say they have been here for a long time based on that as they cannot reset gameme stats only you can. as well as idk if it was NY3 or NY4 but one of them "rank" for lvl ranks wont show up, may have been a bug or something idk

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
I'm almost positive that a person can reset their own stats for GameMe. Type in !settings and browse from there.

also, lvl ranks is on ny3 again - disregard ny4 and it’ll be closed soon.

i would say keep gameme, there definitely are the few people that are high ranked on it and can say they have been here for a long time based on that as they cannot reset gameme stats only you can. as well as idk if it was NY3 or NY4 but one of them "rank" for lvl ranks wont show up, may have been a bug or something idk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom