DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

report of hacker

Forum Credits
Please when reporting someone, give more details

Demo is required, name steam profile and what cheats was he using. Without proof no ban is able to happen

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
/call does not prove someone is cheating nor does it record proof.

Forum Credits
no Kenny but the purpose it's there for clearly isn't working..
It does work. It might not work 24hours a day and by that I mean admins coming, but it works more in US than GER, I've played with you a little zenoss. You play in the Germany which I am the only admin in and I'm inactive. The times they play are opposite of us, I played once with ya and told ya hi but you might have not seen it...The point is GER lacks admins at the moment.

Forum Credits
then next time i shall proof it with a video or a screenshot! maybe in future i will apply to become an admin ty all for replying

Forum Credits
It does work. It might not work 24hours a day and by that I mean admins coming, but it works more in US than GER, I've played with you a little zenoss. You play in the Germany which I am the only admin in and I'm inactive. The times they play are opposite of us, I played once with ya and told ya hi but you might have not seen it...The point is GER lacks admins at the moment.
I must not of seen it, i'm usually a nice guy and positive. My bad bro :p

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN