Remove bhops from Retakes?

• Yes! (VIP Only)

• No! Keep it for everyone!

Results are only viewable after voting.

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
Guys,

I've had some people bring this up to me.

I'm thinking of removing bhops for general people, but keeping it on for VIPs ONLY.

This would cut down drastically on the amount of people currently using it.

notnoof

hopper
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
we talkin in retakes only? the title of the thread says retakes ?, either way i think it should be VIPs+ only for all servers.

1320Ben

bbbennnyyyyy
[DONATOR!]
DMF $
bhop is broken. id say remove it completely so cheaters cant run around like phoon and just say "i bought bhop" removing it completely would do the job best i think. but also giving admins and other staff the ability to somehow see who bought bhop and who hasnt would be good too. idk

notnoof

hopper
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
bhop is broken. id say remove it completely so cheaters cant run around like phoon and just say "i bought bhop" removing it completely would do the job best i think. but also giving admins and other staff the ability to somehow see who bought bhop and who hasnt would be good too. idk
I think you’re on to something with people being able to see who bought it but also i think admins should be able to see people’s playtime but that may be too difficult.

DMF $
I don't think playtime would be too much of a plugin to add. Correct me if im wrong anyone.

1320Ben

bbbennnyyyyy
[DONATOR!]
DMF $
only untitled and another person can access the info on who bought and who hasnt bought bhop right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom