DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Retiring as an admin...

Local time
Today, 01:11
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I'd like to keep this simple. As the title says, I wish to retire my admin privileges on the DMF Servers due my enjoyment of the game being diminished due to the "grindy" nature of the game. Being honest, my enjoyment of having these admin powers have also been withered away due to how toxic and annoying the general CSGO community has become. Although, the DMF community has always been kind and helpful towards me and I am very grateful for that fact. I also do not have the time to be an admin on the servers anymore because I have chosen to focus on my studies and fitness rather than playing games all day. I have seen these servers go from almost empty to people waiting in queue to get their chance to play. Special thanks to Untitled and Frank for making this experience the greatest it can be and I hope this community never stops growing.

TL;DR : I lost love and time for the game, hence retiring as an admin.

Thank you all for the memories <3

-subi, SubKan, SooB

speechless

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:11
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
No thanks to me either smh...jk
It was nice having u on the admin team subi sadly U are retiring. It was even better before I was an admin and how I met u personally and began to love playing the servers. Thank u for everything u have done to benefit me and this community. Also let’s play sometime again in the future

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 01:11
Forum Credits
Reactions
11 0 0
Thank you for helping the community. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
8 0 0
SubKan

Thank you for the dedicated time you put in to ensure the community had a fun time playing.
Best of luck in your future!

~Loyal

Local time
Yesterday, 23:11
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Wish you the best of luck man. You always have a spot in the server to play on :D

Local time
Yesterday, 23:11
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I wish you the best of luck! May you go outside this summer...
(Steam has many gamers under their control. Their sales are too great to resist)

UntitledSoldier

Staff member
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Forum Credits
Profile Music
Reactions
10 0 0
Thanks for everything you’ve done for DMF @SubKan

I’m pretty sure you’re one of my oldest admins? I hate to see an oldie go, but I get it.

This is why I choose running a community over being a player .. I hope to see you back in the future, don’t forget about us! 👍🤙

Best of luck with your studies/fitness/life in general. If you ever need anything, just let me know :)

Back to 💩 ‘ing I go... duty calls..

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Top Posters

Month: Year: