Retiring as an admin...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I'd like to keep this simple. As the title says, I wish to retire my admin privileges on the DMF Servers due my enjoyment of the game being diminished due to the "grindy" nature of the game. Being honest, my enjoyment of having these admin powers have also been withered away due to how toxic and annoying the general CSGO community has become. Although, the DMF community has always been kind and helpful towards me and I am very grateful for that fact. I also do not have the time to be an admin on the servers anymore because I have chosen to focus on my studies and fitness rather than playing games all day. I have seen these servers go from almost empty to people waiting in queue to get their chance to play. Special thanks to Untitled and Frank for making this experience the greatest it can be and I hope this community never stops growing.

TL;DR : I lost love and time for the game, hence retiring as an admin.

Thank you all for the memories <3

-subi, SubKan, SooB

Credits
No thanks to me either smh...jk
It was nice having u on the admin team subi sadly U are retiring. It was even better before I was an admin and how I met u personally and began to love playing the servers. Thank u for everything u have done to benefit me and this community. Also let’s play sometime again in the future

Comment
Credits
Thank you for helping the community. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you.

Comment
Credits
SubKan

Thank you for the dedicated time you put in to ensure the community had a fun time playing.
Best of luck in your future!

~Loyal

Comment
Credits
Wish you the best of luck man. You always have a spot in the server to play on :D

Comment
Credits
I wish you the best of luck! May you go outside this summer...
(Steam has many gamers under their control. Their sales are too great to resist)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom