[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Their In-Game Name: LongDongSchlong

Their Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:441467180

Date of incident: -

Reason for the report: Hacking, Cheating, Exploiting, ETC

Briefly describe the incident: Aim assist

Are there any witnesses: Me, Vector, Yankee, most of the community basically

Link(s) to proof: Most of the players I've talked to on the retake servers are fed up with LongDongSchlongs toggeling aim assist. I feel like we need to explain what kind of aim assists are out there. Here are two example of advanced aim assist toolsvideos:

Silent Aim

Trigger Bot

With most good players you can every now and then find 1-2 clips that look suspicions. With LongDong it's every map, unless he is reported on the discord - because then he will play awful for a while.

Here are his clips:

Here is a frame by frame that proves that he fires outside of the head and his low FOV moves his aim:
Frame 1:
fire.png
Frame 2:
hs.png

His overall stats:

Last edited:

brax

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
I've never watched his pov but playing against him is always a challenge. I do believe he is cheating in these clips though... His account is also fairly new.

DMF $
THE SECOND CLIP IS NOTHING also the last clip anything when slowed looks sus but the other 2 look like aim lock or legit aim

brax

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
I'd honestly like to see more I don't believe this is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt but it's kinda falling in that direction.

Sacki

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
THE SECOND CLIP IS NOTHING also the last clip anything when slowed looks sus but the other 2 look like aim lock or legit aim
If you understand how silent aim works - watch the two images side by side (frame 1 and frame 2) and answer this:
- Why does he pause before moving his mouse / shooting?
- Why does his aim move when he presses mouse1?

I recorded at 60fps so that's frame 1/60 of a second between that "micro-flick"

Yankee

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
He always seems to shoot the right amount of bullets, never spraying or never full on 1 tapping, he only bursts

DMF $
If you understand how silent aim works - watch the two images side by side (frame 1 and frame 2) and answer this:
- Why does he pause before moving his mouse / shooting?
- Why does his aim move when he presses mouse1?

I recorded at 60fps so that's frame 1/60 of a second between that "micro-flick"
i only said thoes 2 clips are normal cuz i seen people do it but the rest are aim lock or legit aim

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[MANAGER!]
DMF $
Management will review the evidence when we are available, in the meantime, we don't need everyone commenting on this.

Thank you for the report.

vector

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
The guy is a cheater i've been calling him out for a while now, whenever he gets called out he calms down a bit. Relatively new account and he's god tier, hardly ever misses a shot and always holds perfect angles that you don't stand a chance against. Don't brush it off because the guy has VIP and donates to the server.

notnoof

hopper
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
@vector it is being looked in to. Somebody being VIP means nothing when there is a cheating accusation. Now everyone, unless you have more evidence to contribute, just leave it be. Thanks.

brax

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
I think getting a link to his 'main' account would help? He stated that he has around 2000 hours in total meanwhile his account only has 600 or smt around that amount. Therefore he must have a main account no? Could help Long's case or hurt it. Either way, it should be given out.

Sacki

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Another way to prove his innocent is to record an ingame demo for us to review.
But it has to be one where you perform good, because you average 83% HS-ratio with the AK - which is a lot higher than Braxes

brax

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Another way to prove his innocent is to record an ingame demo for us to review.
But it has to be one where you perform good, because you average 83% HS-ratio with the AK - which is a lot higher than Braxes
Are you saying I'm good? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom