Sacki

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sacki

SERVER VIP
Credits
Hello,

Since I've spent over 100 hours on the retakes server I figured out I'll post an introduction to the community.

About me
My real name is Salmin and I'm 30 years old. I moved to the U.S. a few months ago, from Sweden. I'm a software engineer but I'm still waiting for my green card and therefor not allowed to work lol. Once I'm allowed to work I probably won't be as active, but hopefully I will have gotten to know some people by then!

English is my 3rd language so I hope you understand why callouts and talking can be a bit tricky. I'm still translating thoughts in my head before speaking. Other than Swedish I'm also fluent in Bosnian/Serbian.

CS
I've been playing cs since way back. Back when the game was in black n white. Callouts were also different in 1.6 so I'm a bit stuck in the past...
I used to play this game a lot way more before I got married. Nowadays I mostly play retakes because it's easier to quit if needed to.

Other games
I did play League of Legends for several years. Back when the game used ELO and a solo-que ladder, I managed to reach top 250 on EUW. But I haven't played much since.

I don't mind friendly people so feel free to add me on steam

Credits
Hey there Sacki! Thanks for making an intro post and giving us some more info about yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here at DMF, i’m sure i’ll see you around on retakes. :)

Comment

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
SACKIIII. I love playing with u and annoying u :3. And ur 30? Wtf? Anyways hopefully i get to play with u more!!! <3

Comment

Sacki

SERVER VIP
Credits
SACKIIII. I love playing with u and annoying u :3. And ur 30? Wtf? Anyways hopefully i get to play with u more!!! <3

30 is a good age tho. I'm still young enough to keep up to date with all the technology, but old enough to remember the struggle lol

Comment
Credits
Pozdrav Sacki! Drago mi te je upoznati, also feel free to come by on EU Retake, there are a lot of people from Balkan there! :D

Comment

Sacki

SERVER VIP
Credits
Pozdrav Sacki! Drago mi te je upoznati, also feel free to come by on EU Retake, there are a lot of people from Balkan there! :D

Hvala takodze! :)

My ping on EU-servers is a bit too high to be enjoyable :/
I don't have fiber-internet unfortunately, otherwise I would've been a bit better

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom