• Our contest has ended! Stay tuned for our next one...
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!

PENDING saltlord Posted an Appeal!

saltlord

[DONATOR!]
May 3, 2020
IN GAME NAME saltlord

STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:460460818

YOUR SOURCEBANS LINK https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:460460818&advType=steamid&Submit

REASON FOR MUTE/GAG/BAN Duplicate Account

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNMUTED/UNGAGGED/UNBANNED? I've never used an another steam account on this server or on cs:go even. I do not use other accounts and the last time I was on my other steam account was about 5-6 months ago.

CLOSING COMMENTS - MAKE IT GOOD! I do not use duplicate accounts. I'm not sure how the console determines if someone is using a duplicate account but nobody else in my household plays cs:go, and as far as i'm concerned nobody is on my wifi that I don't know of. This ban is false and I do not use duplicate accounts.

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). Yes

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Oct 29, 2016
Was your other account named horror?

Comment

saltlord

[DONATOR!]
May 3, 2020
I believe my other account was named "CasualClap"
Edit: Or at least that was what the in-game name was.

Comment

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
MANAGER
Nov 1, 2016
It's weird to me that the IP that was banned comes back to being owned by LeaseWeb which is a cloud computing company. Are you using a VPN?

Comment

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
MANAGER
Nov 1, 2016
All but one of the IPs you've accessed our forums with is coming back to a VPN/Proxy provider of some sort and different hosting companies. Are you using a VPN? The one IP you've used our forums with that isn't at a datacenter is from Spectrum.

Comment

saltlord

[DONATOR!]
May 3, 2020
I do use vpns for stuff outside of gaming but I definitely do not use a vpn for cs:go

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom