DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Pending Sarge18162 has applied for admin!

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sarge18162

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
First Name: James

In-Game Name: X to Doubt / Sarge18162

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM ID EG - STEAM_1:1:78509281

Discord Username: Sarge18162#7272

Are you active on our Discord? (We check) No

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 1-10 Hours

What server are you most active in? Probably Inferno only retakes

Why do you want to be an admin? I'm in the servers all the time, even though my time has been lessened recently due to moving, I still plan on spending time in multiple retake servers. Honestly, I'm tired of people throwing around the N word, or running into people who cheat in retakes (like seriously who the fuck cheats in retakes). I know members of this community, ArcHenry, Noah, GodzGamer (even though he's pretty weird), and see them all the time on Mirage/Inferno retakes, and feel that I can continue to meet and form bonds with new and existing players across multiple servers.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? I currently help moderate/manage a Discord for a youtube channel that has nearly 200K subscribers, the discord has around 2K members.

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? I have Outplayed, which records my screen. If there is another way to record/post demos I am happy to install or be walked through other options.

Closing Comments: Thanks for reading!

lanna

:3
SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
I have seen you around but I dont know you enough to vouch. Based off your chatlogs it seems like you get salty easily which is fine but to be accepted you have to relax and just calm down. Its easy to get triggered and make unreasonable decisions so I would stay to work on that. Be more active on our discord server and get to know the team. Im sure your chances will increase. Good Luck.

Comment