DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Sef's ban appeal

Local time
Today, 02:34
May 12, 2018
lobby
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
idek what to say tbh cause i haven't seen the demo I was banned for etc. but I just bought the bhop and it was cache so I just hopped around all over the place killing kids / getting killed then I got banned for walls, dk how to "prove" im not cheating but um yea, usually its pretty obvious im not when you actually watch me but either way, is actually a lot of fun playing this retake server n I've enjoyed it quite a bit the last week or two since I started playing it more and more often, i'd love to see the demo though if im going to stay banned If I could. thanks for reading n have a nice day

Also to make your day better here's a cute lil pic of my new french bulldog gabey :D
IMG_1447[1].JPG

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
I have messaged @Hammyliu for the evidence of the ban. Until we receive evidence we can't really do anything further.

Please be patient as we try to review this.

Also doge!!! xD

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
21 5 0
i played with sef for a while yesterday and i can undestand if you thnk hes cheating but its pretty obvious hes not.

Local time
Mar 22, 2018
United States of America
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I actually cannot provide sufficient evidence anymore. I overwrote the other maps demo so I only had the ending of the new map I played with you. I am going to have to unban you since the last clip isn't enough to show anything.

Local time
Mar 22, 2018
United States of America
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
idek what to say tbh cause i haven't seen the demo I was banned for etc. but I just bought the bhop and it was cache so I just hopped around all over the place killing kids / getting killed then I got banned for walls, dk how to "prove" im not cheating but um yea, usually its pretty obvious im not when you actually watch me but either way, is actually a lot of fun playing this retake server n I've enjoyed it quite a bit the last week or two since I started playing it more and more often, i'd love to see the demo though if im going to stay banned If I could. thanks for reading n have a nice day

Also to make your day better here's a cute lil pic of my new french bulldog gabey :D
View attachment 99
You are now unbanned :) I am sorry for the inconvenience, after the multiple complaints I recorded the high frag mirage map to support my last clip but I overwrote it with the same demo name... Hope to see you on the servers again, it was fun playing with you.