• DMFRENZY.COM is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

PENDING senTenZ Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits

Online Game Name: senTenZ

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129404295

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? I was an admin previously, and I left due to a lack of time that I could allot to the community. Recently, my schedule has been getting less and less hectic and I've been considering re-applying for a while now.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I've been a part of multiple CS teams in the past, as well as a part of DMF and an old GMod community called Eagle-Eye Gaming. In all of these, I've enjoyed my time as a part of a team immensely. I get a lot of satisfaction from knowing I'm contributing to something that benefits both myself and others. Particularly when I was a part of DMF I felt like I really was helping the community.

Any prior clan experience? Yes. I've been a part of both DMFrenzy and an old GMod community called Eagle-Eye Gaming.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes.

Closing comments: Since I've left DMF I've definitely fallen a little out of touch with some of the minutia of the community, and I've missed being a part of the staff team and being able to help people on a daily basis. I've been able to clear up my schedule and I feel that now I have the ability to come back to the staff team, and I really want to start helping the community again.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
You def have my vouch bro. You’ve helped me a lot in the past and I’ve really seen you step it up I’m activity!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Alright.

As much as I want to vouch for you I'm not going too.

SURE, you've been active on the servers, but not much of discord until last night.

9/10 times when I see you in game, you're talking poop. Whether it's about me, another staff member, or another player in general. If you are to get accepted this won't slide since you'll be representing DMF.
Up until you prove me wrong, its a -1 from me.

Straw

[SERVER ADMIN]
Aug 24, 2018
Rhode island
Credits
Dont know what the hell Loyal is talking about, whenever I see him on the retakes he's always generally quiet unless someone does something stupid. Always reporting cheaters/throwers or racists etc, All around nice/good person.

+1 you got my vouch

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Holy poop. Thank you guys, I'm glad to be back in the community!