1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMFrenzy is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

PENDING senTenZ Has submitted an Application! Woot!

Discussion in '[DMF] Server Admin Applications' started by senTenZ, Apr 15, 2018 at 7:03 PM.

View Users: View Users
  1. senTenZ

senTenZ

Sunday
    Male
    California
    Ratings:
    +0
    Credits:
    150 (0 Banked)

Online Game Name: senTenZ

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:129404295

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

Why do you want to be a Member? I've recently gotten back into CS after being inactive for about 2 months, and I've really taken a liking to the 1v1 server, and I'd like to be able to help out the server or new players in any way I can. Plus, the people who play on the server are really nice.

Any prior clan experience? I've been in clans in GMod but not in any CS games.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Closing comments: I'm a fan of the server, and since I've been playing on it for the last month or two, I've found a lot of people who I genuinely like and would like to be associated with by the clan.

2. ToxicFrank
    Snaphappy

ToxicFrank Staff Member [DMF MANGER!]

Oct 29, 2016
    Male
    Systems administrator and Web Developer
    Nebraska
    Ratings:
    +122
    Credits:
    999,999,999,999,990 (0 Banked)
    Admin Post
    Hi Sentenz, to increase your chances of becoming an admin please remain active on both discord and the forums. We, as staff, want to get to know you before we would take the leap to making you an admin. Good luck. Feel free to add any of the staff and get to know them.

3. Kara
    Playful

Kara Staff Member [SERVER ADMIN]

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    Modeling Student
    California, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +59
    Credits:
    568 (0 Banked)
    I dont recall ever seeing you on the discord. and you just joined the forums, please be active more, also could you please maybe add more info or explain more about what you will do for the admin team and what makes you special over other applicants.

4. senTenZ

senTenZ

Sunday
    Male
    California
    Ratings:
    +0
    Credits:
    150 (0 Banked)
    I've just recently started getting back into CS, and I've within the last month or two gotten into the DMF servers, primarily the 1v1's, so I'm very new to the social side on the DMF discord, and I'm starting to check out the forums a bit more. As for what makes me different than other applicants, I can keep a very level head, so I can make logical decision under pressure, I like to think I am mature, although I am the last person who should be allowed to judge that, and I'm active on one of the 1v1 servers basically whenever I'm on CS. I know I'm not a super unique applicant, but I really like the server, and if staff is needed, I want to be able to help out however I can.

5. ToxicFrank
    Snaphappy

ToxicFrank Staff Member [DMF MANGER!]

Oct 29, 2016
    Male
    Systems administrator and Web Developer
    Nebraska
    Ratings:
    +122
    Credits:
    999,999,999,999,990 (0 Banked)
    Admin Post
    Played with him tonight, fun guy, very chill and level-headed. I genuinely enjoined playing with him and hope to play more in the future. REP REP REP REP :D

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 12)