Schizo
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 21:55
Sep 24, 2017
Montgomery, AL
Credits
I noticed that sometimes when the map changes the server crashes. Map was changing to overpass. While on the loading screen it gets stuck on the loading screen forcing the player to type retry into console and load into (I'm guessing default) dust2.

Retake 7

I will post clip once I get to PC and edit it down.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 22:55
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Also happens on the 40 slot 1v1 server quite often, causing users to restart they're game and loading the map back to the minecraft map.

Loyal

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
For me and other users on the 1v1 server, it tends to happen daily.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
My game crashes on every map change in the 1v1 arena. And as they said above the server crashes every now and then during map changes as well.

Local time
Today, 19:55
Apr 28, 2018
My house
Credits
This happens to me as well, but on the 2nd 1v1 server. When a map would change, I'd just crash without a single error message. No other server does this, so I'm not sure if why it's only on DMFrenzy servers.

Loyal

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
For me, on the 1v1 server, tends to happen on a daily basis.

Local time
Today, 19:55
Apr 28, 2018
My house
Credits
Does it happen like once every couple days?

I just watched the map change 3 times and it worked all times.
It's more of just random. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't. When it does, however, my refresh rate would drop to 60, and my mouse cursor would have this strange delay. Afterwards, CSGO would crash and I would join to the server just fine.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
I had streamed content of the crashes.. But we are in the process of leaving twitch for csgo streaming and moving most of our content to Youtube since twitch analytics are really messed up. If i get another crash i will try and remember to tag a video in this post when it happens.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
I had streamed content of the crashes.. But we are in the process of leaving twitch for csgo streaming and moving most of our content to Youtube since twitch analytics are really messed up. If i get another crash i will try and remember to tag a video in this post when it happens.
That'd be great!

Whenever I play, it works fine, of course 😆

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
For some reason it showed up twice i don't know why i put the link for one then did the media tags for the other its at 44 minutes and 18 seconds the crash is that is..

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Yeah I actually found the time according to this it is 1:48:52 when the map switches.. I am still learning the whole youtube streaming thing at the time of creation of my post it hadn't fully rendered my game play from that day so it only showed a smaller number amount for the location of the time.. Sorry about that..

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Thank you @lorentedford !! I seen the crash now.. that fvcking sucks donkey balls... I’ve never seen that before in my life...

Since people are also reporting this issue on the retakes, I have a few ideas of what to try... unfortunately, I won’t be free until Sunday.. I’m working Monday-Saturday this week.. I’m going to slowly replace a few things in the 1v1 server as just a test over the next couple of days.

Thanks again!!!

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Sounds good!! I will try to stream it as much as i can to notice if its still doing it! My guess is some thing in the config when it first loads on map change but I a m no expert when it comes to csgo server stuff..

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Update i was solo in the server and did an !rtv and got kicked just like when the server is full and changing map on the 1v1 server this happened at 3:04 CDT time on 09/06/2018 if you have logs that you can review.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Finally!!!! It just happen to me!! It went to load the new map and the whole frigging game closed on me!!!

I checked the error logs right away and again in 5 minutes... the error logs are clean, it's not producing any error in the logs.... I'm assuming it's not producing an error simply because it only kicked me out???? Everyone else remained in the server while my whole csgo game exited on me...

I'm really thinking that maybe this isn't related to my server(s)??? I googled it and other people on other servers are having the issue, but it was also months ago that they were...

I'm in the process of trying to figure out WTF is going on here....

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
I just installed something to the server that should provide more errors messages... I'm hoping it picks up something that the default system isn't....

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
So I had the same issue twice tonight I am going to tag both of them here first one was at 2:24:00 and then the second one was around 2:45:00.

Here is the first one.

Here is the second one hopefully..

If you look I didn't do anything on my end and i did do a verification on the game files before i started earlier on tonight just to make sure nothing was messed up it only found the two items that is normal for verification which i don't know why those two items are always missing but anyway.. In this video if you look back from the beginning my point is you can see me transition from Elder Scrolls Online to later csgo and my desktop environment is shown throughout this..

Not sure what I can do to keep this from happening but was thinking about clearing out all the maps and forcing the server to have me download updated maps.. However if things are working correctly map checks should be done and newest version should be downloaded anyway idk.. Just brainstorming over here..

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Something I noticed on both videos... it crashes once it tried to retrieve the game data from the server... interesting...

Local time
Sep 23, 2018
USA
Credits
Hasn't happened to me whenever I've played retake. Hasn't happened to me on 1v1 either. Is this a local issue for him or any other people experiencing this?

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
This is an ongoing issue with the servers and is being investigated.. This is does not happen to everyone all the time it is random and still being looked into. For more information on this problem/issue you can see this thread where we have been looking into it on the 1v1 servers.. It doesn't happen often on retakes but it has happened for me once. But i don't play the retake servers.. Locally my systems are fine and have had full fresh installs on csgo.

Forum thread where ongoing discussion/troubleshooting has been occuring..
https://dmfrenzy.com/threads/disconnects-and-quits-game-after-map-switch.1407/#post-7217

Schizo

Schizo
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Sep 24, 2017
Montgomery, AL
Credits
Has anyone recently noticed this in the retakes???

I don't think this is happening on the retakes anymore...
I have not noticed at all recently on 1v1 or retakes, I think it fixed itself in an update along the way.