should we? Suggestion

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey guys:)
I have spoken to Untitled and he said he might consider this, so I'd like your thoughts.

Should there be a JailBreak server created? do people know how to play it?
I'd personally like to know people's thoughts on this since I've played it and really enjoyed it. It could properly bring a community closer since it has a lot of communication in it and you can read about it below

What you guys think?

CS:GO Jailbreak is a game mode or in which there are two teams, the prisoners or terrorists (T) and the guards or counter-terrorists (CT). Every round a warden will be selected from the CT side.
The warden is responsible for giving commands to the T’s. The warden may command the T’s to do various tasks and play different mini-games. The other guards are there to provide support to the warden. Guards are able to kill any prisoner who is revolting, or not following an order. Guards may NOT kill a prisoner without reason.

In the event of a rebellion, where one or more prisoners rebel and stop following orders and start killing the guards, then every prisoner who is suspected of rebellious activities can be killed.

There are several ways to win the game depending on which team you are on.

1. Become the last prisoner standing. To achieve this, you must survive the various mini-games and commands that the warden commands the prisoners to do or play. Once you have become the last prisoner, you will get LR, or last request. This means you will be able to command the surviving guards what to do, just like the warden. You must give a command that decides who wins (CT’s, or T’s). This means anything that kills off you or the other guards to decide the winner.

2. Rebel against the guards as a prisoner. All guards including the warden must be killed in order for the prisoners to win. This can be achieved by simply killing off the guards with guns or forming a plan in team chat and starting an organized rebellion.

3. As a guard, kill off the prisoners when they are rebelling. Guards may only win this way, if and only if all of the prisoners are rebelling. Guards MUST be sure that every prisoner is rebelling.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom