DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Show us your PC!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
I still game with a 2gb card and a hard drive on boot. ;)

Comment
Credits
I got an auros 3090 oc back in November for MSRP. Worth a pretty penny now.
yeah i would say so they are hard to get i tried to snag a 3080 but all i could get is the 3070. Seems like the 3080 doesn’t get restocked much and that is what everyone wants so the bots just instantly get all of them. I have no stores local that carry gpus besides bestbuy. Wish i had a micro center close

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Credits
yeah i would say so they are hard to get i tried to snag a 3080 but all i could get is the 3070. Seems like the 3080 doesn’t get restocked much and that is what everyone wants so the bots just instantly get all of them. I have no stores local that carry gpus besides bestbuy. Wish i had a micro center close
I had my ways :LOL:

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Credits
I heard that. Only way i was able to get a 3070 is i meet a guy that buys them with bots and he hooked it up.
Mine may have been similar.... I had to buy it from Bestbuy but @kennyL was watching a bot telling me when they were coming in and out of stock so I managed to get one at the original msrp of $1650 which has now gone up to overt 2k.

Comment
Credits
gIk09i3.png

The desk was given to me, and the rest I had to ship here from Sweden

This setup will probably drastically change as I just recently got a job and will be working from home. I need a bigger desk and more monitors as soon as I start getting paid lol.

it's been about a year since I posted this lol. I have now moved and gotten a bigger office and desk. I bought some necessary monitors for work and upgraded my peripherals. My old wrist rest that Taken complained about was too large for my new smaller keyboard. But I still have it around, don't worry.

I hid my PC inside the right drawer. (There is a cut out in the back so it doesn't get warm, and the drawers slide out if I need even more air). Ran some tests before and after and there was no noticeable heat increase. (1-2 degrees celsius is not really noticeable)

I got USB and DP switches on the desk so it's easy to switch back and forth.

1634323514918.png

1 Comment
Untitled Untitled
Untitled commented
Good job! It's nice and clean.. I like haha.

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
I would be running 3 monitors, but I broke one of the hdmi plugs on accident sadge.

Comment