Fixed Skins!

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
This isn't really an issue just a suggestion but is their a way to get the new skins into the retake servers? Not sure if this has already been made or if this is on the other retake servers but the one I play on doesn't and I was just wondering if that could be a possibility.

~Thanks, BrezzzY

Credits
I'm sure if you created a poll on the forum with some different skins you'd like to see, then have the server vote for which they like best and send the results to one of the managers or untitled they would potentially look at trying to implement them! :D

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I can only give you guys access to whatever is on the plugin. I don't code the plugin, I can't add skins to it. I do update the plugins and have just pushed the newest copy to the servers.

Comment
Credits
You're fast!

I lied, I havent pushed the newest !ws just yet, but in 30 minutes I will! lol.. Maybe check then and see if the skin is there!
Hah it's fine, do it when you can nothing game breaking shouldn't be top of the list anyway! I'll be sure to check when I can just gotta get some work done first.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hah it's fine, do it when you can nothing game breaking shouldn't be top of the list anyway! I'll be sure to check when I can just gotta get some work done first.

Next map change, hit , (COMMA) on your keyboard and select the weapon skins... then see if it says VERSION 7.0.. if so, the newest plugin is loaded.

Comment
Credits
Next map change, hit , (COMMA) on your keyboard and select the weapon skins... then see if it says VERSION 7.0.. if so, the newest plugin is loaded.
It is the new plugin but now If I go to Choose skin and hit the second option it doesnt work. All my skins are vanilla on retake now.

Comment
Credits
It is the new plugin but now If I go to Choose skin and hit the second option it doesnt work. All my skins are vanilla on retake now.
map changed we're good now. but now I have my 1v1 server skins lmao

Comment
Credits
Yeah Im switching between 1v1 and Retake skins everytime I'm in game and I respawn

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Bingo. It does. They use the same database. Lol ?

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
And the skins are reset because of the updated plugin.

Comment
Credits
Are they going to be set like that permanently?

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom