• Our VIP Giveaway has STARTED! To enter our FREE VIP Giveaway, please click here! It's open to EVERYONE!
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!

PENDING Sko0ba has applied for admin!

Sko0ba

[VIP!]
Jul 16, 2020
First Name: Samy

In-Game Name: Sko0ba

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM_1:1:460543297

Discord Username: Sko0ba#8131

Are you active on our Discord? Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 1-15 Hours

What server are you most active in? ███ ✬ 24/7 RETAKES ✬ ███ !ws !knife [EU]

Why do you want to be an admin? to be able to moderate the community and make sure excess toxicity is uncommon. Also a big thing for me is knowing that theres no harassment in the servers i play in!

Any prior Clan/Team experience? not CS wise but have played in rainbow six for 3 years

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? i do believe so. if youre talking about shadow play and medal yes, i just need to be told who to message the evidence to.

Closing Comments: all i want is to make a kind friendly community server where we can all talk and be friends

lanna

:3
Staff member
Server Admin
Nov 25, 2019
Sorry I don't think there is enough effort put into this application. And I don't know who you are and I can say that for the rest of the team. You joined the discord server 07/23/2020 and haven't said anything since. I recommend being more active on discord if you want to become an admin. Try to get to know the team as well. No vouch but good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom