Fixed Slowing down...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Over the past 2 months, our 1v1 has slowed right down. I was forced to switch hosts since it was costing a lot to run the 20 slot server (which was rebooting due to cpu usage). Both of those issues have been fixed with the new 1v1 host. Although, traffic is still down a lot. Our 10 slot retake servers are doing way better in terms of traffic.

I'm going to give it a couple more months to see how things go, but ill be honest, if it doesn't pick up I might end up shutting it down. I obviously don't want to do this, but if a server doesn't pull its weight, I'll have to pull the plug on that server.

It has potential; but, it's lacking something. What would you guys suggest we do for the server to get more people in? I'm going to work on changing the server advertisement messages in every server, each server will have the new 1v1 server IP listed in it. I'm open to any suggestions to bring some life back to this server.

- Untitled

Credits
I'll be completely honest. I dont play 1v1 especially since it isnt UK (ping kicker). However I think If you really want a start to a 1v1 server, you need people which means maybe HOST giveaways or stuff to bring people's attention first. After they join and learn about the server, if they see It has really nice communicating people I'm sure they will keep coming back (just like me with the retakes). I know this isnt much of a idea, but just wanted to say it ^^

Comment

VenTure

VenTure
Credits
I think that we just need to be on top of new plugins and to advertise it a little bit more, We should start a thread to see what the people would want in terms of plugins/new servers. I think that we need more of a variety

Comment

Kazlic

SERVER VIP
Credits
Often times people will be playing comps with names such as " Kazlic bets.gg " If only we did something like this and people who put the server in their name would receive credits or something.

Comment
Credits
Often times people will be playing comps with names such as " Kazlic bets.gg " If only we did something like this and people who put the server in their name would receive credits or something.

Well, that's kinda for like gambling tbh. Imo, It wouldnt really be for the fun of it but for credits/money etc..
@VenTure 's idea is good though. I have a post in suggestions, about a suggestion of a Jailbreak server. You can check it out

Comment

VenTure

VenTure
Credits
Well, that's kinda for like gambling tbh. Imo, It wouldnt really be for the fun of it but for credits/money etc..
@VenTure 's idea is good though. I have a post in suggestions, about a suggestion of a Jailbreak server. You can check it out
Jailbreaks are always fun but the only problem is that there is always toxic people and kids...

Comment
Credits
I like Venture's idea, also, I think that Danial's idea is great as well, and maybe you can try and strike a deal with a website to that can provide skins for the giveaways, although i do not know how hard or easy it is to do so.

Comment
Credits
Jailbreaks are always fun but the only problem is that there is always toxic people and kids...
True. But when you're serious about a server, you need to be strict so the trolls gets punished and they learn ( there could be admins at all times) And that's when it is truly fun and people will enjoy the server and bring the community closer.
I like Venture's idea, also, I think that Danial's idea is great as well, and maybe you can try and strike a deal with a website to that can provide skins for the giveaways, although i do not know how hard or easy it is to do so.
That's not a bad idea but maybe @UntitledSoldier could do his own small giveaways every month who knows, we just need to start with something first

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I can get him skins for the giveaways but I believe that the giveaways should be aimed at expanding the community not so much only the servers. Make the giveaways happen on the forums that way people have to be on the forums and set like a minimum amount of reputation needed or messages needed before someone can enter.

Admins are getting stretched thin as it is now, usually every week there are 1-3 admins that have something going on and therefore are not on. With the Call admin we are replying to reports as we can but you wouldn't believe how badly it is abused. 9/10 reports don't result in a ban because there is nothing to ban.

Comment
Credits
I can get him skins for the giveaways but I believe that the giveaways should be aimed at expanding the community not so much only the servers. Make the giveaways happen on the forums that way people have to be on the forums and set like a minimum amount of reputation needed or messages needed before someone can enter.

Admins are getting stretched thin as it is now, usually every week there are 1-3 admins that have something going on and therefore are not on. With the Call admin we are replying to reports as we can but you wouldn't believe how badly it is abused. 9/10 reports don't result in a ban because there is nothing to ban.

I agree with your idea. Seems reasonable, and for the reports yes I've seen it myself people trying to use it for troll or just randomly..tbh I dont think there is much someone can do unless we get more admins which is why expanding the forums is a good idea. like it:)

Comment
Credits
I think that a lot of people just did not take the effort to go find the same server after it changed and just went to a different one, I think the traffic will pick back up

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom