DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Smash Ultimate?

Local time
Today, 16:19
Jun 14, 2018
Los Angeles
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Lol so I am just posting this as a question to some of the members here who also play switch.. First off: if anyone wants to play switch you should definitely comment your switch ID. Second: is there anyone out there who is as hyped for smash bros. ultimate as I am?! If you have absolutley no idea whats coming to smash bros I'll leave a link to the release video for all of you to get wet to xD ENJOY!!!

Local time
Today, 19:19
May 27, 2018
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
um.. I don't know what to think of this, I've never played pokemon or watched it so idk what to say

Local time
Jun 26, 2018
Nevada
Forum Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
"Hello, where's Boss Baby? What about Jimmy Neutron!"

Local time
Jun 26, 2018
Nevada
Forum Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
I got it wrong it was "Where the hell is Boss Baby Nintendo? Hello! Where's Jimmy Neutron?"

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Forum Credits
Post Background Profile Music
Reactions
7 0 0
But where is WaLuigi? Like cmon! If everyone is gonna be on smash you gotta include EVERYONE!

Local time
Jun 14, 2018
Los Angeles
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
But where is WaLuigi? Like cmon! If everyone is gonna be on smash you gotta include EVERYONE!
true! if you're gonna have dumbass Inklings as characters you mights as well throw in actual people too, I'd like to see a bullet bill xD

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Forum Credits
Post Background Profile Music
Reactions
7 0 0
true! if you're gonna have dumbass Inklings as characters you mights as well throw in actual people too, I'd like to see a bullet bill xD
Inklings are a new addition to the nintendo family. It's like Solid Snake, he was an OG Nintendo character. He started off in the original GameBoy