DMFRENZY!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts! Join us now to unlock more of DMFRENZY!

DENIED Solly Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DMF $

Online Game Name: Solly

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:204231724

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? EU Retake, Sometimes I play on 1v1.

Why do you want to be an Admin? My Goal as an Administrator is literally just allow the players to enjoy their game play and not being interrupted by rule breakers and just have nice time in the server. I’m able to handle any situation and get it under control no matter how difficult it is.

I really like helping players out with any difficulties that they face in our community and Even if it’s out of my scope, I would dig until I find a solution or ask for assistance from other experienced Admins.

I would raise any issue to higher Admins or discuss it with them just for the sake of the players, If it's out of my scope and I can't do anything about it.

I'm pretty confident with my handling skills and that I will be able to get any situation under control specially with Soft Skills (Communication Skills) since I have a lot of experience in that area, which helps a lot in many situations.

Overall, I think I'll be a helpful asset in this community & to be fair I have a lot more than meets the eye skills wise.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I have a lot of experience as an Administrator in Other games, never tried it in CS:GO but I'm sure it's the same, I'd say I got a lot of experience when I was in those clans from different situations and issues that I've faced, but there's always room to learn new things. But I did Enjoy being an Admin because it allowed me to help out the community in so many different ways & It was an insurance that whenever I'm online the players would have a good game play.

Any prior clan experience? Not in CS:GO, No.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Easily, I have FRAPS on 24/7 & Shadowplay also.

Closing comments: I'm aware that I'm not very well known in DMFRENZY and that my chances are pretty low, but I just wanted to give it a shot anyways, If you have any concerns or Questions, Feel free to ask me.

Thank you.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
DMF $
Haven't really seen much of you in the discord, from the point you joined.

Haven't seen you on the servers, probably because I mostly play NA retakes.

My suggestion:
- Be active on Discord.
- Be active on the forums.

Hope to see you around.
No vouch from me.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
DMF $
I agree with Loyal, going forward if this is something you want to be apart of you should try being active on discord and the forums.

DMF $
With all do respect to your opinions, There's already not a lot to be done on the forums & discord. I'm online most of the time on discord and on the forums and I don't see a lot going on.

I understand that I need to be known in the community, but that's not what makes a good admin.

And as I mentioned I'm not expecting a lot from my join request since I'm not well known in the community.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
DMF $
With all do respect to your opinions, There's already not a lot to be done on the forums & discord. I'm online most of the time on discord and on the forums and I don't see a lot going on.

I understand that I need to be known in the community, but that's not what makes a good admin.

And as I mentioned I'm not expecting a lot from my join request since I'm not well known in the community.
"I understand that I need to be known in the community, but that's not what makes a good admin. "

Its not about being a good admin, its about more admins having an opinion on you, positive or negative, so the management and admin team can have a better idea of what kind of person you are and if you are a good or bad fit for the team.

DMF $
"I understand that I need to be known in the community, but that's not what makes a good admin. "

Its not about being a good admin, its about more admins having an opinion on you, positive or negative, so the management and admin team can have a better idea of what kind of person you are and if you are a good or bad fit for the team.
That might be true and I understand that, but the point I'm trying to make is that, I can be the person I want to be for the next month and join in and then flip a switch. If you know what I mean.. anyways No high expectations from me.

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
DMF $
Hello Solly,

We are interested in giving you an interview so we can learn more about you.

Please PM either a manager or a senior admin with times you are available to interview

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
We are denying your application due to the derogatory terms you have used on your name tags and you will no longer be allowed to apply for admin on DMFrenzy. We do not condone the use of any derogatory terms within our community and especially this one. For this reason, we don't believe we want you on our staff team. We have not decided what, if any, other punishments we may apply due to your name tags.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Support DMFRENZY!

VIP & Credit Packages have been set up to help finance our CSGO Servers!

Members Online

No members online now.
Top Bottom