DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED Spotify Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Today, 13:08
May 23, 2018
no
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 1

Online Game Name: Spotify

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:437530452

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I would love to be an admin because I see every time I am on the server people end up being toxic, swearing, sometimes cheating. Admins do a very good job of responding and getting on in time, but sometimes they do not respond or get on too late and the perpetrator is gone. But I am (almost) always on, I love the server(s) and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with the server(s), I respect all the rules, know how to handle situations, stay positive.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I do my best when I am with a team, I feel like people get way too overwhelmed and stress out over certain areas of the project (assuming its a project). Last week my friend and I were doing a project for my Physiology class and we had 3 days to do it, my friend was sick, I went to his house and we both worked on it, got it done in 1 day and we got an A on the project. I love working on projects, especially with a team.

Any prior clan experience? Sadly I do not have any past experience with moderating a server on CS:GO (on Minecraft I do lol)

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I do, I know admins must provide proof for each ban so the staff can know you are not falsely banning people.

Closing comments: I would like to add I love this server and love the community, I play on this server all the time and wish to see its community to keep growing and never die off, everyone is so nice (obviously sometimes people can get toxic). If I do not get accepted I understand, I will always care and continue to play on the server.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Hey!

Spotify, ive seen you around everuwhere, you're active, not toxic, and mature. Being a little more active on the discord can also help as well as the fourms.
Other then that, i think you would make a great admin!

Local time
May 23, 2018
no
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 1
Hey!

Spotify, ive seen you around everuwhere, you're active, not toxic, and mature. Being a little more active on the discord can also help as well as the fourms.
Other then that, i think you would make a great admin!
Thanks man :D I'm definitely going to be active on the discord and forums.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 11:08
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
Hey, you're so far the only person who instantly gets a vouch from me. You're always ingame or on the discord, and you seem to browse the forums a bit. I'll give you a solid +1. Keep it up and hopefully other admins will feel the same way!

Local time
May 23, 2018
no
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 1
Hey, you're so far the only person who instantly gets a vouch from me. You're always ingame or on the discord, and you seem to browse the forums a bit. I'll give you a solid +1. Keep it up and hopefully other admins will feel the same way!
Thanks man :D. I love the servers a lot. I honestly have a great time on them every time I hope on.

Local time
May 23, 2018
no
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 1

Online Game Name: Spotify

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:437530452

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I would love to be an admin because I see every time I am on the server people end up being toxic, swearing, sometimes cheating. Admins do a very good job of responding and getting on in time, but sometimes they do not respond or get on too late and the perpetrator is gone. But I am (almost) always on, I love the server(s) and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with the server(s), I respect all the rules, know how to handle situations, stay positive.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I do my best when I am with a team, I feel like people get way too overwhelmed and stress out over certain areas of the project (assuming its a project). Last week my friend and I were doing a project for my Physiology class and we had 3 days to do it, my friend was sick, I went to his house and we both worked on it, got it done in 1 day and we got an A on the project. I love working on projects, especially with a team.

Any prior clan experience? Sadly I do not have any past experience with moderating a server on CS:GO (on Minecraft I do lol)

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I do, I know admins must provide proof for each ban so the staff can know you are not falsely banning people.

Closing comments: I would like to add I love this server and love the community, I play on this server all the time and wish to see its community to keep growing and never die off, everyone is so nice (obviously sometimes people can get toxic). If I do not get accepted I understand, I will always care and continue to play on the server.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:439826679

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
22 1 0
Hi Spotify, we wish to extend an interview to you to see if you'd make a good fit as staff, please work with us VIA discord to set up a time for a voice interview. Congratulations on making it this far.

-Frank

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
Thank you for applying to be an admin; however, at the moment we don't see you as a fit for the DMFrenzy staff team.

This reason is due to your decreased activity over these past few weeks. It is important for staff members to be active across all of our platforms, which include the forums, discord, and the servers.

Don't let this discourage you, as you can still apply for admin again.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now