DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

STEAM_1:0:48022742

Forum Credits
So im being accused of wall hacking. ive been in your server all day, the only bad time i had today was a politcal argument. as im playing 1v1 banana i get struck with a permanent ban for wall hacking!?

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Forum Credits
Profile Music Postbit Highlight User Name Style Change
So am i getting a demo of my "wallhacks" on am_banana, or am i getting unbanned?
I'm waiting for the admin to respond.

I require that all my admins make a fast demo before a ban. If he cannot provide the proof, then a warning will be handed to the admin in question and you will be unbanned.

Just hang in there, this isn't a process that'll happen over night!

Forum Credits
im aware it wont happen over night, im just ready to climb back up the ranks on your server.
Ontop of that i cant even access any of the other of your servers.

Forum Credits
This admin is not very active on the forum, ignores my friend request on steam, and steam comments. Why exactly is that?

Forum Credits
OK, i honeslty don't remember you, sry. I just gonna be honest with you, i probably don't have vid of you because i stopped doing that cuz i didn't have any storage in my thing. and i don't know when i banned you. i usually watch someone i catch for multiple maps until i ban unless someone it blatantly spinbotting. So, im sorry if i wrongfully banned you.

Forum Credits
I appreciate your apology, truly. And i want to say thanks for actually moderating the servers. But i was falsely banned. i was doing really well and with a friend and you had banned me.

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN