DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

STEAM_1:1:181843095

Forum Credits
i got banned around on [5] 24/7 - RETAKES! by HitmanG for aimbotting. i just got a new mouse, a logitech g403 and i was trying to get used to the lift off distance since it is way different than the one on my old deathadder 2013.

i was casually trying to get used to the mouse and randomly got banned for cheating, so i've hit my replay key to save the past 3 mins of my gameplay and got most of my kills recorded. its a shame really since my aim and my movement are way off in this, its quite embarassing to be honest.

Forum Credits
demo's are unreliable (IMO). 128 tick servers and the demo tick being 64, it wont capture everything smoothly. Sick's video is clear and shows his movements from when he's missing and hitting shots.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Wait didn’t you say you were banned on retakes? But your video is from DM?

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Ummm yeah that is a good question, I haven't got around personally yet to review the evidence. But I'll do my best to get to it as soon as I can. Still would like @ToxicFrank to view it as well.

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN