DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

STEAM_1:1:196801803

Forum Credits
Hi, I made an introduction post saying I didn't know why I was banned, but I found the bans section and searched my steamid and it turns out console banned me forever. The date was 8/26/17 so a long time ago. I've known i've been banned but just recently I tried joining again and it said visit this site so I did. I don't know why console banned me or why it bans anyone. I don't know if I said something and it got me banned automatically or something. So i'm just here to try to get unbanned or at least have someone tell me why I was banned.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Ban in question can be seen here.

Do you have another account that you have played on DMFrenzy servers with? As the ban reason for the SteamID that you used as a title is "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account".

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Looks like this is the duplicate account that you were banned for, it says the admin that banned that account was deleted but the reason was aimbot. Both accounts have the same ESEA profile on them, so I'm going to guess they are both your accounts?

Forum Credits
Yeah, I guess I would've been banned on that account. I don't understand why though. Does the admin have a recording of the aimbot? Because in the rules you're supposed to have a recording.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Looks like this is the duplicate account that you were banned for, it says the admin that banned that account was deleted but the reason was aimbot. Both accounts have the same ESEA profile on them, so I'm going to guess they are both your accounts?
"it says the admin that banned that account was deleted"

So I am not sure if the admin has a recording of it or not because I have no clue who the admin was. But that account received a VAC ban almost exactly a month after it was banned from DMFrenzy servers for "aimbot". So I'm inclined to leave that account banned personally. I'll discuss it with Untitled Soldier and ToxicFrank, but right this second your ban will stay.

Forum Credits

So I am not sure if the admin has a recording of it or not because I have no clue who the admin was. But that account received a VAC ban almost exactly a month after it was banned from DMFrenzy servers for "aimbot". So I'm inclined to leave that account banned personally. I'll discuss it with Untitled Soldier and ToxicFrank, but right this second your ban will stay.
Did you talk to them? I've never even cheated, my friend kane got the vac ban and it was also his account. I'm confused why i'm banned because I definitely didn't use aimbot lol....

Forum Credits
I'm also not sure if they vac ban is for csgo I haven't had access to that account in a very long time.
I'm guessing it is for csgo though.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits

Again, I don't know what admin banned you so I cannot get evidence.

What I do know is that the account that was banned for aimbot now has a VAC Ban, and the account you are saying is now banned is banned for being from the same IP as the previously banned account. Hence the ban reason being "[Source Sleuth] Duplicate Account" on the SteamID you have given us.

Forum Credits
If there is no evidence then I shouldn't be banned, correct? I don't mean to be rude but if there's no evidence it's not a legitimate ban as stated in the rules.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Normally yes that would be the case. Except for a couple of things have happened, the account that was originally banned for "aimbot' has a Game Ban. The Game Ban occurred almost exactly a month after the account was banned from DMFrenzy, so I'm personally inclined to believe that the admin that banned that account banned it correctly. The second thing that happened is that we don't know the admin that banned the first account anymore, as they have been removed from the admin team. Then lastly, the ban on your current account was applied by an automated system. Both accounts lead to the same ESEA profile, so again I'm inclined to believe they are owned by the same player. Meaning the automated system did its job. Again I will talk with @UntitledSoldier and @ToxicFrank so that I can get their opinions as well, but as of right this second the ban will stay.

Forum Credits
Normally yes that would be the case. Except for a couple of things have happened, the account that was originally banned for "aimbot' has a Game Ban. The Game Ban occurred almost exactly a month after the account was banned from DMFrenzy, so I'm personally inclined to believe that the admin that banned that account banned it correctly. The second thing that happened is that we don't know the admin that banned the first account anymore, as they have been removed from the admin team. Then lastly, the ban on your current account was applied by an automated system. Both accounts lead to the same ESEA profile, so again I'm inclined to believe they are owned by the same player. Meaning the automated system did its job. Again I will talk with @UntitledSoldier and @ToxicFrank so that I can get their opinions as well, but as of right this second the ban will stay.
So, what's going on? Did you talk to them? I've waited 12 days for a response..

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Hi, judging back evidence of game ban, esea profile's being linked and other factors. We are going to continue to enforce the ban. Usually, we require hard evidence, however, there is so many things that don't add up that we feel the ban should remain. The fact that the account was banned for aimbotting from our servers while on your IP and then game banned not long after makes us believe that any cheating done on the account occurred at your place of residence.

-ToxicFrank

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN