DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

STEAM_1:1:217226029

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Credits
Hello, i was banned today for use of an aim bot. the only "cheat" i use is an app on my phone that shows who is spectating me so if i hit a shot that is nice i can ask who was spectating me what they think. i use a dpi of 1200 and a in game sensitivity of 6.04 so i look really sus at times as most people say you should use a really low dpi and sensitivity because it "Improves aim" i find the opposite true as i came from console where i used modded sensitivity for games suck as mw2 i used a 15 sensitivity when the max is 10(if i remember right) i just find higher sensitivities more controllable for me.

if you would like me to record me playing i can and can post the video here for you to see, i was not recording a demo at the time of the ban so I don't have my end of that but I'm sure KennyL has his end for you to see.

thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and i hope i can play on the servers once again soon.

~Dawson

=============================================
Ban Info
=============================================
Player The Rabbit (c18)Steam ID STEAM_1:1:217226029
Steam3 ID [U:1:434452059]
Steam Community 76561198394717787
Invoked on 02-08-18 17:01
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Aimbot
Banned by Admin KennyL
Banned from [][][2] 24/7 - RETAKES! [][][] !ws !knife !glo...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (0) never

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
cmon bud. Really? You're just a hacking troll.

Forum Credits
its a fake url lol it dont exist... that was a joke between me any my m8s we all have binds thats "NAMEHacks.io NEVER VACED *If you think this is real your dumb*:p" as for the video i see no way that theirs any "aim-locking". the strafe script i have strafes left and right when i hold A&D and i use mouse wheel up and down for jumping.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
You're* I*. No I do not think it is real, but you put it to troll. If you can't see your own aim lock then you're fucking blind.

Forum Credits
and is there an issue with having a troll bind and discord status? also thanks for the corrections :) i don't see any aim locking because i don't have a aim-lock, also no need to be toxic lets not have a petty argument here and keep this mature.

Forum Credits
I love listening to my annoy butt voice, anyways reasons why I believe you should stay banned.

*Admitted to creating a cheat
*Admitting to Bhopscripts
* Lies about bhopscripts then admitting he has them, this completely retracts any trust on your statements.
*Before you even joined the server you asked about, CowAC why are you so afraid of this anti-cheat? And why did you mention it kicks you?
*Aim is extremely locky, and your positioning is absurdly strange.
*Im pretty sure this app on your phone is complete bullshit, no one stares at their phone while shooting people in a game explaining how "im watching you, or how im switching between people in spectator" lots of cheats have a spectator list apart of their UI.
*Everything you say is going to be untrusted unless you provide proof because you previously lied about using bhops and a specator list.

Also, another thing is, you admitted to using bhops to me and WTFrank as well as having a specator list, both of these are cheats!!
Bhop scripts aren't allowed! and a specator makes it so you can avoid cheating when people/admins are watching, this is also a cheat!!

I will not change my statement unless you provide proof you were not aim hacking. if you were not aim hacking I still believe you should be given punishment for bhopping and using a specator list.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Forum Credits
I love listening to my annoy butt voice, anyways reasons why I believe you should stay banned.

*Admitted to creating a cheat
*Admitting to Bhopscripts
* Lies about bhopscripts then admitting he has them, this completely retracts any trust on your statements.
*Before you even joined the server you asked about, CowAC why are you so afraid of this anti-cheat? And why did you mention it kicks you?
*Aim is extremely locky, and your positioning is absurdly strange.
*Im pretty sure this app on your phone is complete bullshit, no one stares at their phone while shooting people in a game explaining how "im watching you, or how im switching between people in spectator" lots of cheats have a spectator list apart of their UI.
*Everything you say is going to be untrusted unless you provide proof because you previously lied about using bhops and a specator list.

Also, another thing is, you admitted to using bhops to me and WTFrank as well as having a specator list, both of these are cheats!!
Bhop scripts aren't allowed! and a specator makes it so you can avoid cheating when people/admins are watching, this is also a cheat!!

I will not change my statement unless you provide proof you were not aim hacking. if you were not aim hacking I still believe you should be given punishment for bhopping and using a specator list.
1) yes via AHK
2) Admitted to strafe script* not bhop
3) I didn't like about having the strafe i said "i have the strafe script and i use my mouse wheel (Up&Down) to jump"
4) asked about CowAC as it kicks me for the strafe
5) Not really sure how you mean locky, i flick a lot if thats what you mean.
6) App image its a shitty looking app that wasn't coded nicely but works
7) I didn't like about using the spectator and please see #2
8) I can see the strafe being a cheat and if they want to keep be banned for that then thats fair as for the spectator app i dont see how thats a cheat, yes you can see who is spectating you but i dont see how that provides any advantage.
9) see #2 and #8
10) I can record any time/ any thing you wish.
11) as stated in #8 i agree if they want to call the strafe a cheat then i should stay banned as it can been seen as an unfair advantage.

Forum Credits
1) yes via AHK
2) Admitted to strafe script* not bhop
3) I didn't like about having the strafe i said "i have the strafe script and i use my mouse wheel (Up&Down) to jump"
4) asked about CowAC as it kicks me for the strafe
5) Not really sure how you mean locky, i flick a lot if thats what you mean.
6) App image its a shitty looking app that wasn't coded nicely but works
7) I didn't like about using the spectator and please see #2
8) I can see the strafe being a cheat and if they want to keep be banned for that then thats fair as for the spectator app i dont see how thats a cheat, yes you can see who is spectating you but i dont see how that provides any advantage.
9) see #2 and #8
10) I can record any time/ any thing you wish.
11) as stated in #8 i agree if they want to call the strafe a cheat then i should stay banned as it can been seen as an unfair advantage.
Specator allows you to see when an admin recording and spectating you that's a way to avoid being caught cheating.

Forum Credits
Specator allows you to see when an admin recording and spectating you that's a way to avoid being caught cheating.
true but this requires knowledge of what the admins current names are and it dont show if you are recording, it just fetches spectator names.

Forum Credits
i only mentioned you and WTFrank, i said hi frank when he joined the discord call because i have the discord overlay that shows whos in the call.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
It doesn't matter, right this second @ToxicFrank and I are on the same page with the ban being justified. We will discuss it again, but like I said both of us agree that the ban was justified. Also, I'm curious about the app can you link me to it anywhere, rather than just a screenshot?

Forum Credits
you just repeated what I said, and you will be able to see when they do spectate you and be able to toggle off lol.
again this require me to know their names all the time the only name i know is franks and if he did come spec me nothing would change as the only thing i had on during that game was the spec app and the strafeing script.

Forum Credits
again this require me to know their names all the time the only name i know is franks and if he did come spec me nothing would change as the only thing i had on during that game was the spec app and the strafeing script.
LOL, YOU KNEW 2 ADMINS NAMES thats why you mentioned them, And no one can trust anything is diffrent, since youve lied before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN