DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Streaming?

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Just wondering... who here streams while playing in our servers?

I’m thinking about offering a possible perk and having a streaming section here on the site/discord to help advertise those that stream while playing on our servers!

I’d only be doing this for those that stream while on DMFRENZY servers :)

Skrout

SERVER ADMIN
Credits
Yeah that seems like a cool idea! If I'm not mistaken you may be able to set up a group on twitch that people can stream under, which you might be able to link directly to the site? Not sure if that will work, either way I like the idea!
Edit: This is what I meant by group

Comment

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
MANAGER
Credits
Yeah that seems like a cool idea! If I'm not mistaken you may be able to set up a group on twitch that people can stream under, which you might be able to link directly to the site? Not sure if that will work, either way I like the idea!
Edit: This is what I meant by group
I'm fairly certain groups on twitch are exclusive to partners.

I've been meaning to write/find a bot for the discord to auto-post into #livestreams. Currently, people just post manually in the channel when they go live.

I remember we used to have the page on the forums that would auto display people's streams. It'd be cool if that was back in addition to a discord integration.

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
Just wondering... who here streams while playing in our servers?

I’m thinking about offering a possible perk and having a streaming section here on the site/discord to help advertise those that stream while playing on our servers!

I’d only be doing this for those that stream while on DMFRENZY servers :)
Yes, please. I'm tired of streaming Halo Reach and no one tuning in for support D:

Comment