Suggestion

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
hey there:)

Idk how to say this properly so I'll try my best

Well in the retakes server I've been playing on constently, I enjoyed the server a lot so I wanted to see who the admins are or how you can become admin and stuff
I tried typing !steam !fb steamgroup and many words !vip !admin, nothing worked.
I had to go to gametracker on the 1v1 server and find owner's name to get into the group by his profile.
I think the message like, Join our community DMfrenzy.com to learn more about us should be added and when someone types !ip !steam or stuff like that.

Credits
I think if you play long enough on the 1v1 server, it should say where to go for everything you mentioned, if I'm wrong, then we definitely need this function for the players to be able to navigate through everything

Comment
Credits
Well, maybe true but in the retake servers I have not seen it at all..

Comment
Credits
we don't have !steam !fb !ip or any of that, just a random server message that tells the website

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Wait.. what server was this for?

I have the advetisements plugin for all of them. A message gets scrolled in the chat with what to do.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I think if you play long enough on the 1v1 server, it should say where to go for everything you mentioned, if I'm wrong, then we definitely need this function for the players to be able to navigate through everything

you're right...

Comment
Credits
I'm not sure, but I know there is around 5 retake servers? I'm usually playing on 1 and havenot seen it. and this 1 server didnt find it in gametracker which was really weird. Overall I'm not sure I will check again to see if I'm right. But we should add !steam or !ip just incase people dont really see the message (which I may be one of them if there was a message)

Comment
Credits
I've checked 2 servers, 1 of which I cannot find in this community on server or on gametracker which was the one I play on most (check that out please) (185.38.148.142:27205)

and I played on this one 185.38.151.198:27035 did not find any message while I was playing

Edit: I joined the 1v1 server and saw the message. Never seen it on retakes though.

Last edited:
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom