DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED Supreme Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Yesterday, 23:35
Jul 29, 2018
Portland, Oregon
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: Supreme

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125975802

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? Well i play on the server quite often and i've always seen toxic and rude behavior and i cannot do anything to stop it nor suppress the situations that occur. i would love to be an admin because of thos reasons as well as trying my best to better the community.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
(I do not quite understand) The latest i remember being on a team was when i used to play competitive Halo: Reach within the Clan Community on Black Stone Legion (BSL) and i enjoyed being on the team. This was because of how much fun i had and im hoping that becoming an admin in the community will give me that nostalgic feeling back.

Any prior clan experience? yes, BSL, Black Stone Legion amongst many others and being co-lead on several Halo clans.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? yes.

Closing comments: not much more to say other than thank you for time on reading my app :)

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 02:35
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 2 0
When looking at your application I do see potential in you, but you haven't been that active within the discord as you have just joined. When applying you should be active on all of our platforms ( forums, discord, and ingame servers )

Gonna stay neutral for now, if you prove your self to me I might change my rep.

Regards R31D.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 01:35
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Reactions
20 1 0
Hi Supreme,

Going off of what @R31D said, you have not been terribly active in discord or the forums. We're looking for potential admins who are interested in the community and are able to show their interest through sustained activity. If you want to become part of our staff team, you must work for it starting now.

For any further questions or information, PM me.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:35
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
Its almost been a whole month since you last talked in discord, or even looked at the forums. Not at all staff material. You don't have my vouch. -1

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 01:35
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
27 1 0
Hi, due to inactivity we are going to deny your application. We want to see more of potential admins on the website, discord, and servers. If you choose to reapply in the future please address these issues first.