DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Wrong Melong's ban appeal.

Forum Credits
Hi. Today as usual I was playing on retake server when I got a pop up message saying I was banned for WH. I can assure you I don't use WH or any other hacks, most of the people on the server know me and I never was accused of using hacks by any of server's players or admins.
My steam ID is STEAM_1:1:67924801
In game name is The Wrong Melon

P.S. I at the moment of the ban I was doing quite well and I got banned po_P- one of your trial admins. By no means am I blaming or accusing po_P of anything I just want to make the situation as clear as possible so we can resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanks.

Forum Credits

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN