DMFRENZY!

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Our VIP Giveaway has STARTED! To enter our FREE VIP Giveaway, please click here! It's open to EVERYONE!
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!

PENDING tokyo Posted an Appeal!

Who has read this thread (Total: 11) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oct 16, 2020
IN GAME NAME tokyo

STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:538321375

YOUR SOURCEBANS LINK https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:538321375&advType=steamid&Submit

REASON FOR MUTE/GAG/BAN Wallhack

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNMUTED/UNGAGGED/UNBANNED? because I haven't cheated I will never cheat and I do understand why they think I cheat but I don't

CLOSING COMMENTS - MAKE IT GOOD! Thank you for listening and i understand what conclusion you guys come to.

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). Yes

lanna

:3
Staff member
Server Admin
Nov 25, 2019
I banned you and the evidence is uploading right now. I have 2 videos so you'll have to wait a lil bit.

Comment

lanna

:3
Staff member
Server Admin
Nov 25, 2019
Its going to take a bit to upload the 3rd video but I know the 2 videos are enough for now. So here are the timestamps for the video of you on de_vertical.

Evidence on de_vertical (walling evidence)
0:00:36-0:00:45- was literally spam shooting through a wall at enemy

0:01:14-0:01:18- literally traced a dude through a wall

0:01:43-0:01:47- tracing another dude through a wall

0:03:00-0:03:08- there was no way you could have known the terrorist ran back towards site. You had also pushed him a millisecond he turned around and tried to head
towards site and you tried to wallbang him.

0:04:13-0:4:18- macro? or scripts even

0:05:38-0:05:44- i understand footsteps were made as the ct came closer up ramp but like you literally traced him before footsteps were heard (and i have surround sound)

0:06:14-0:06:21- no callout was made and yet the first place you tried to wallbang was the box the dude was behind and didn't stop shooting there until he finally peeked.

0:08:42-0:08:48- lol you literally looked at him through the wall

0:09:19-0:09:23- idk if that was walls or luck but like cmon

0:09:34-0:09:40- literally tries to wallbang him and its not just luck, you knew exactly where he was on ramp and you tried to align yourself to try and wallbang him while he was coming up ramp.

Evidence of skin changer possibly??
Heres an instant replay of you ak changing its skin while youre shooting da enemies.

There is no evidence of you typing "!ws" to change you ak skin yet you somehow changed your skin 3 times.
no ws so def a skinchanger.PNG
Idk if there is another command that doesnt show up in chat logs but I wanted to add this incase.

Comment
Oct 16, 2020
it is not possible to use skinchanger and it show up I guess ur server is messed up because I did type !ws i remember it the first video of me just fucking around I don't cheat i never have cheated and ..

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.