DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APPROVED ToxicFrank Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Personal Info:
  • Andy "ToxicFrank"
  • Lincoln Nebraska
Application Info:
  • I usually spend 5-10 hours on your servers per week.
  • FFA DM (any of them with people on them :))
  • FFA DM
  • I have Admin experience on a handful of servers and I with the large amount of servers you have I don't see too many admins online or at least when I am on.
  • Yes I have multiple working microphones.
  • Yes I spend 5 to 6 hours per day on teamspeak.
  • I have 8 years of clan experience as I am still currently running a clan that I started 8 years back.
  • STEAM_0:0:46969374
Other Information:
  • I have been programming seriously for 5 years now and work as a system administrator (windows systems) as well as web and applications dev (database administration for all applications/sites). I have been hosting servers for various games for a few years and have knowledge in basic linux server administration as well as various plugins (1v1, KZ, Bhop Source Mods and more) and have been administrating servers the whole time. I am very active in CS having almost 4,000 hours and do play few other games excluding CS. I warm up on DM servers a couple hours most days and pretty much exclusively use your servers to warm up because I always get in and they are always full.

Last edited:

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Forum Credits
Profile Music Postbit Highlight User Name Style Change
Frank is an admin on the 1v1 server for now, possibly 1 more if he would like.

I've played many rounds with him and have chatted with him many times as we have each other on Steam.

----
He gets my vouch, and I know he had vouches from other admins as well.

I update this for my own tracking needs, haha.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
-rep toxic af. Name isnt even Frank smh what an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP