ToxicFrank Introduction V2

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Hello, people of the forums, I decided that since my introduction is YEARS old and so far buried that I will just make a new one so that people can get to know some of the staff a bit better. I encourage some of the other staff to do this as well.

Firstly, for those of you who somehow don't know my name is actually Andy, not Frank. I am 22 years old (as of Jaunuary 2018) and I am engaged, and soon to be married, to my awesome fiance named Devin. My fiance has a 2-year-old who is pretty wicked awesome and sometimes even manages to test my patience. We just started renting a new house a couple weeks back so I am very busy with getting all my stuff moved over, and yes, that basically means just my clothes and my computers. I am graduating from the University of Nebraska Lincoln with a degree in Computer Science and a minor in Mathematics and I will complete that May 2019. I have been employed by a company in Lincoln Nebraska named Region V Systems for 5 years now. I work there doing just about everything possible. I manage our Servers (Windows servers ranging from 2008 to 2016) our databases (MSSQL 2016, Access (mdb) and MySQL), our programs (PHP web applications, C# windows applications, C++ kernel management applications, Java Android applications and various other Visual basic scripts along with Javascript scripts), our building and computer security and I do all the odds and ends jobs too, changing them lightbulbs and fixing those printers. I also do general IT for the company to help keep people working and operations running smooth. I could go on and on about various projects I have done or manage there but that's boring.

I have been playing video games for 15 years now and started with Runescape back in 2004. After that, I took to a game called Combat Arms where I ran a clan for the duration of the time I played the game. I ran that clan on that game for about 5 years before setting sail to CS:GO where I continued to run it and still to this day run it. It has been over 10 years since I started that clan and I still speak to a lot of the people that I gamed with 10 years ago. I do enjoy the occasional game of Ark or Minecraft on our servers just to throw something different in the mix. Don't tell Kenny but I want to make another ARK server soon (SHHHHH). I have been apart of this community for quite some time, I don't really want to check because it'll make me feel old.

I don't know what other questions people would like to know but I am more than willing to answer any questions. Also, don't be hitting me with the "Welcome to the community" messages. I've been here longer than most of you ;)

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Ark soon hmmm... ok I won't tell Kenny.

Also, I like to call him an "IT Janitor" xD

Comment
Credits
Hi ToxicFrank,

Welcome to DMFrenzy! If you have any questions please refer to Aevox, Kenny, me, or yourself.

Once again welcome to the community Mr. IT Janitor.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I am not afraid of prison...

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome to the Forums! I haven't ever seen you on the servers but I look forward to meeting you!

Comment
Credits
Have we met before? if not I'll be glad to see you in bed.. I MEAN IN GAME OH BOY

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom