Unfair mute!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
So... I was talking to this loren(heart emoji) man-dude about their sexuality and shit. They said they would mute me for a week if I kept speaking on em. I checked the forum admin list and he/she was not on there. Obviously I thought this man-dude was lying about muting me. If it were disclosed to me that they were an admin I would not have kept speaking on them. I asked if they were an admin, in which I got no reply. This is misleading, anyone can say they will "mute" you for talking smack. How am I supposed to know who's an admin or not??? I specifically asked this person if they were an admin or not multiple times, and got no reply. So obviously I thought they were bs'ing. This was not the case. I was muted for a week and I believe it is unfair. The admins should disclose their staff position before imposing a mute. Not doing so is misleading and unfair. This is why I believe I was unfairly muted.

Credits
I checked the forum. Loren was appointed admin about two hours ago. This is probably why they are not on the administrator board (I checked). Still, I firmly believe this was an unfair mute based on the fact that his/her administrator rank was NOT told to me in any shape or form.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
Well, not only did you just admit the reason why you were muted, you just admitted you were given a warning.

Regardless if the user is an admin or not, you shouldn't be doing it. We have dealt with you multiple times recently.
Time to wait for a senior staff member again, but if it were up to me, I'd permanently silence you, instead of un-muting you.

Credits
Well, not only did you just admit the reason why you were muted, you just admitted you were given a warning.

Regardless if the user is an admin or not, you shouldn't be doing it. We have dealt with you multiple times recently.
Time to wait for a senior staff member again, but if it were up to me, I'd permanently silence you, instead of un-muting you.
So.... I should be scared to banter with anyone on the server??? Do you know how many people claim to be admins on the server? Probably not. I get threatened with a mute all the time from random players. The fact that he/she was NOT on the official administration list is why I kept forking with them. Ridiculous!

Credits
So... I was talking to this loren(heart emoji) man-dude about their sexuality and poop. They said they would mute me for a week if I kept speaking on em. I checked the forum admin list and he/she was not on there. Obviously I thought this man-dude was lying about muting me. If it were disclosed to me that they were an admin I would not have kept speaking on them. I asked if they were an admin, in which I got no reply. This is misleading, anyone can say they will "mute" you for talking smack. How am I supposed to know who's an admin or not??? I specifically asked this person if they were an admin or not multiple times, and got no reply. So obviously I thought they were bs'ing. This was not the case. I was muted for a week and I believe it is unfair. The admins should disclose their staff position before imposing a mute. Not doing so is misleading and unfair. This is why I believe I was unfairly muted.
You just admitted once again from breaking the rules on disrespecting a player because of their Gender as well as disrespecting admins. If you paid attention to the forums she was recently appointed as admin. By you continuing your toxic ways and blatantly not caring about your mutes and bans clearly shows you do not deserve to play on the servers. Period

added note. Why are you still trying to disrespect and admin while making your appeal?

Last edited:
Credits
@lorentedford will respond shortly with evidence for the mute.
The evidence will obviously justify the mute. My argument is I did not know they were an admin. It was not posted on the official administrator list. I literally told the guy if they are an actual admin, tell me and ill shut up..... NO answer. That is what is annoying about this ordeal.

Credits
You just admitted once again from breaking the rules on disrespecting a player because of their Gender as well as disrespecting admins. If you paid attention to the forums she was recently appointed as admin. By you continuing your toxic ways and blatantly not caring about your mutes and bans clearly shows you do not deserve to play on the servers. Period
Obviously you believe in the multi-gender community. I unfortunately do not. I believe there are only TWO genders. This person, claiming to be a girl, was obviously a dude. If you listened to how he talked, you would know too.

Credits
Obviously you believe in the multi-gender community. I unfortunately do not. I believe there are only TWO genders. This person, claiming to be a girl, was obviously a dude. If you listened to how he talked, you would know too.
Just because you have an opinion on something does not mean you should voice everything you spew

Credits
Seabiscuit I requested that you all stop after going down that path.. You started a chain reaction in the server based over me and my gender and whether or not I was a legitimate female player in the lobby.. I gave a warning and was hoping that it would all be over with then but you continued on into the next map.. I have video evidence but lack the game audio as it was an accident i didn't have game audio turned on after a mishap earlier today trying to load up a ESEA match and all the reboots and changes being made on the pc..
seabiscut.jpg

Seabiscuit then continued asking if it was gay if I sounded like a dude if you banged me.. I posted a brief image to help show your chat messages directed at me..

So here is the video with my audio only no game audio like i said was an accident on this end.

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Not only will your appeal be denied but I will add a permanent ban on top of it as well. You have been muted three times now and banned once. We have given you multiple warnings and you still have not learned how to respect other players, regardless of their position in the community.

You have been given multiple chances to redeem yourself, yet you still decide to harass our admins.

You are no longer welcome to play on DMFrenzy.

Any further questions can be directed to me.

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
After some deliberation I've decided that a permanent ban is too harsh of a punishment, so I will change it to a permanent silence instead.

You are allowed to play on DMFrenzy servers, but can no longer communicate with other players on the server.

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
Credits
Not only will your appeal be denied but I will add a permanent ban on top of it as well. You have been muted three times now and banned once. We have given you multiple warnings and you still have not learned how to respect other players, regardless of their position in the community.

You have been given multiple chances to redeem yourself, yet you still decide to harass our admins.

You are no longer welcome to play on DMFrenzy.

Any further questions can be directed to me.
I agree with this decision.

I’ve never stepped in and over turned someone’s decision but I feel like I must on this one...

Please apply a PERM ban for all servers.

His behaviour is 100% unacceptable.

He has had prior warnings regarding this behaviour. We don’t need someone like this on the servers.

I’m out right now doing some exciting grocery shopping.. @inzane please ban this fool.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
You have been permanently banned across all DMFrenzy servers.. You are no longer welcomed in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

DMFRENZY is growing every day thanks to its community & the team of volunteers who work every day for the well-being of the servers & site.

In order to offer you an optimal user experience, subscriptions have been set up to help finance our CSGO servers & our site! VIP & credit packages can be purchased!

THANK YOU!
DMFRENZY STAFF

PURCHASE VIP!

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom