DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unity's Ban Appeal?

um no it isnt already gave you enough info
Forum Credits
I was on your server sucking and playing some nice 1v1's. Then all of a sudden i get disconnectedl. It says i was banned and i needed to go here, so now I'm here. I don't know what rule i broke or what I did wrong. And I can tell you I wasn't hacking with a 8;22 KD ratio. Well for more info um i was banned right aft i killed someone. SO did they think I was hacking? I have no idea. All i really want is to know why i was banned and to please be unbanned.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:113319367
(also why does it try and correct im to mi and dont to don?)

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Can you send the link to you ban? You can view our ban list here: DMFrenzy Bans. I can't seem to find one searching with the provided SteamID.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
It would have showed in there as an expired ban and who you were unbanned by. Can you link your steam profile, maybe the steamID got messed up.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
@WTFrank not true. lol anyways. were you banned while on a 1v1 server by chance? If you were I think ToxicFrank might have banned you while attempting to ban a cheater and promptly removed the ban. Would have been last night I think.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
weird, I saw other bans in there that said expired and showed who they were unbanned by. oh well Whatever

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
We have options with unbanning. We can "delete" the ban and it keeps no record of it or we can "unban" and it will show that the ban is expired and we can set a reason for the unban.

WTFrank

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
ah so I wasnt 100% wrong :D. I didn't know about the option to delete the ban record. Thank you for telling me.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
np without having access how are you supposed to know :D

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER