| UPDATE |

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Not Parcs

Parcs
Credits
A Very Weirdly Timed Update

Alright, it's been a few years, and I've been gone.
I never officially stepped down in any way, and now I feel that was kind of awkward of me.
I've been doing a lot of other things since then, and improved as a person, and attempted to better my own image.
Though, I tried my best to be available for others, and gave my all at dealing with toxicity the most mature way possible,
at the end of the day, 10 mans was just a terrible experience for me due to the history of some of the players, and the image they gave off.
However, I loved playing 10 mans, even if I had a lot to learn, and could have had a better setup at that time, I do now.
I can't blame myself, and I shouldn't, because I fucking tried man.
When I say that this community was probably the best thing I've ever gotten into, I'm partially lying to myself due to my massive fucking gambling addiction it created.
But really, I tell myself that it was worth it, and that for myself at least, I held no grudge against any players involved with me in the community.
Even Loyal.
I'm significantly farther past the issues I had than I told myself I was due to being hard on myself, even though tons of people loved having me around apparently.
I appreciate the support you guys gave me, and I really did enjoy helping out around the servers, designing, and helping others as much as I could.
it meant a lot.
I've had a lot of free time on my hands, and have decided to hop back in and see what happened to this server, and was happy to see it still populated.
I would love to come back and help out again, even more so because of the fact that I've non stop played CS:GO since then, and picked up a few things.
I'd also like to explain why my main account got VAC banned, because that was bullshit.
As an admin, it can be very difficult to absolutely know, 100% that someone either is, or is not cheating.
I grew tired of not understanding how cheating worked, looked, and what the differences were, or how they stuck out the most in a certain scenario.
So I purchased an account from a site for $15, put my number on it, and got to it on an offline server.
The problem however, was that I didn't know what the hell I was doing, and had put my actual phone number on the account.
That resulted in it being traced to my Steam LVL 80 account that I had spend over $1300 on.
I do not condone cheating under any form or circumstance, and do not agree with justifying it in any way.
I did not have enough knowledge, and wanted to know more, and now I do.
8 out of the 10 times if I am playing CS:GO, and I believe someone is cheating, they're probably fucking cheating.
That's just how it is.
Recently, I've had really bad luck with cheaters in MM, and have decided to create an absolutely fresh account with a desktop auth, new email, and just making sure it was 100% legit, and not purchased anywhere.
The account I have now was purchased as GN2 for me when my main got banned, as I didn't have money for Prime, or $5 to spend.
I'm really upset about how it went down, but at the end of the day, it was originally to learn how it worked, and I got that.
So there you have it, that's what happened, I'm sorry that it may depreciate your trust, but I'm an honest person, and I believe that I should be straight forward about things like this.
So thank you for reading through this, I hope you guys understand what I wanted, and can appreciate how I feel for how I went about it,
I swear, I literally just saw purple vent, I will bet my life on it, if you don't trust me, just vote me out next round.

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
Dang. Glad you’re doing better and welcome back to the community. And if its not purple then you're next.

Comment

TakeN

TakeN
SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome back. You were a great admin and you were always kind to other people. It's a shame what happened to your main account. I know it's a pain in the ass to lose that much shit.

Comment

Not Parcs

Parcs
Credits
Welcome back. You were a great admin and you were always kind to other people. It's a shame what happened to your main account. I know it's a pain in the ass to lose that much shit.
Thank you man, I appreciate the support, I'm going to wait about a week, and reapply.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom