Reason for the report: Being Toxic/Stupid/Flaming

Briefly describe the incident: Told a guy to kill them selves

Are there any witnesses: Fiko I think

Link(s) to proof: https://imgur.com/a/eTe18IJ

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SVR ADMIN!]
Oct 17, 2017
A forum post report really wasn't necessary for someone saying "kys" 1 time. You are better off reporting people in our discord when its small things like this. All I can do is keep an eye out for this guy and see if he continues to be toxic.

Comment

url

Mar 30, 2020
A forum post report really wasn't necessary for someone saying "kys" 1 time. You are better off reporting people in our discord when its small things like this. All I can do is keep an eye out for this guy and see if he continues to be toxic.
Good to know that promoting suicide is allowed. Won't report for this in the future!

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SVR ADMIN!]
Oct 17, 2017
I never said promoting suicide is allowed. You need to understand that you are playing csgo a mature game with one of the most toxic communitys. We cant punish people for saying "kys" one time. Like I said I will keep an eye out for him and see if he continues this behavior.

Comment

lanna

:3
[SVR ADMIN!]
Nov 25, 2019
Welcome to the world of the internet @ToxicFrank would say. If its a repeated behavior we could do something but since it was once we cant really do anything but tell them to grow up.

Comment

lanna

:3
[SVR ADMIN!]
Nov 25, 2019
ok no more replies since this was a report. Time to take it to #general :)

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SVR ADMIN!]
Oct 17, 2017
ok no more replies since this was a report. Time to take it to #general :)
No no, one more post.
@url I don't like the disrespect you are giving me. You twisted my words when I told you that we cant do anything with your report. I strongly recommend you cut the bs. There is no need to be rude to me because I told you to use our discord for minor reports like this.

Comment

url

Mar 30, 2020
No no, one more post.
@url I don't like the disrespect you are giving me. You twisted my words when I told you that we cant do anything with your report. I strongly recommend you cut the bs. There is no need to be rude to me because I told you to use our discord for minor reports like this.
It's the internet, cry about it.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support DMFRENZY!

Top Bottom