VbG* Intro

Who has read this thread (Total: 8) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi DMFrenzy Crew,

The name is VbG*! I have put a lot of hours in this game, and I have been playing since beta. Playing the game since late 1999-2000, I have acquired different bans, wins, losses, and I have pretty much experienced it all. From CAL-O leagues to CAL-M, CAL-IM, but never CAL-I. The game has changed, but many things remain the same. My reflexes are not what they once were, but I enjoy playing. I love learning almost as much as playing, and meta changes on the daily. In this game one I thing I have learned is you must be a sponge. Those who claim to know it all, rarely do. Real talk. Play nice, have fun, and be respectful. As an IT Consultant by trade, I can tell you that technology is a passion of mine, this includes CSGO. In my early 30s, and I am going to play CSGO till the day I die. RIP

additionally* would like to become a VIP or Admin, or both. PLZ

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier (y)

Comment
Credits
Hi DMFrenzy Crew,

The name is VbG*! I have put a lot of hours in this game, and I have been playing since beta. Playing the game since late 1999-2000, I have acquired different bans, wins, losses, and I have pretty much experienced it all. From CAL-O leagues to CAL-M, CAL-IM, but never CAL-I. The game has changed, but many things remain the same. My reflexes are not what they once were, but I enjoy playing. I love learning almost as much as playing, and meta changes on the daily. In this game one I thing I have learned is you must be a sponge. Those who claim to know it all, rarely do. Real talk. Play nice, have fun, and be respectful. As an IT Consultant by trade, I can tell you that technology is a passion of mine, this includes CSGO. In my early 30s, and I am going to play CSGO till the day I die. RIP

additionally* would like to become a VIP or Admin, or both. PLZ
You really put some time in this. Lovely, i think u nice person.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom