What was your first console growing up?

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Mine was the PlayStation 2. (Even though on my profile it said i was born in 1990, I really wasn't lol) It was awesome playing racing games and- mainly sports games on their lol. But what was YOUR first console? (sorry for the oversized signature lol will fix it the next forum post I make.)og.png

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
SERVER VIP
Credits
That's awesome bro! I never really had any growing up until now but id say either my old ipod or DS hahaha :D

Comment

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
SERVER VIP
Credits
what is that font damn I like it

Comment
Credits
I'm pretty sure it was a gamecube. Played the heck out of that thing lol..

Comment

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
I'm a youngin so mine would be a 360. From happy wars to bo2 to GTA that was how I played with my friends from school. Mmm GTA, might buy on steam.

Last edited:
Comment
Credits
My first console was a PlayStation 2 I LOVED madden, ncaa 04 omg that was the shit. I also played GTA San Andreas and Vice City and GTA 3. When I didn’t have my PS 2 there was a game cube up at a hunting camp that me and my dad went to. Later on I got a Xbox 360 but point is I loved the PS2.

Comment
Credits
First console? If it counts, the Wii (I had a choice as a kid for choosing which one I want)
Second Console a year or two later I got the PS2, but my uncle said he would upgrade it to the PS3 (Time skip a few years) PS4 (Time skip a few years) A gaming PC (time skip 1 year) This Computer

Comment
Credits
My first console as a kid was the original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

Comment
Credits
my first console was actually the ps2 , which my parents gave me to my 8th birthday , i used to play alot of sonic games , but my fav of all time was star wars battlefront 2 back then . I used to met myself with my neighbour and we´d play it all day long in the pve mode. :).

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom