whats going on guys this is my intro!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
im really bad at these as can be seen by the fact i play csgo and have no life but here we go anyways.

IRL my name is Mitchell and im from canada (yes its cold, no we dont have polar bears take us to work that would be rude to the bears).
Finished first year mechanics at a technical college and will be heading to UNI in sept 2018 to study east asia languages which is cool, i guess.
20 years old and ive been playing csgo for quite a while now with over 2600 Hrs in game. took a break but coming back to it since ive missed playing.

If anyone wants to chat about cars or anything else im always down!!!

Credits
Hey there!

welcome to the fourms!
If you ever have any questions, let me or any other staff member know and we'll be happy to help!

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
im really bad at these as can be seen by the fact i play csgo and have no life but here we go anyways.

IRL my name is Mitchell and im from canada (yes its cold, no we dont have polar bears take us to work that would be rude to the bears).
Finished first year mechanics at a technical college and will be heading to UNI in sept 2018 to study east asia languages which is cool, i guess.
20 years old and ive been playing csgo for quite a while now with over 2600 Hrs in game. took a break but coming back to it since ive missed playing.

If anyone wants to chat about cars or anything else im always down!!!
Welcome to DMFrenzy! Our owner @UntitledSoldier is also from canada. Hope to see you around the servers!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Welcome my fellow Canadian! Lol.

Are you towards the west coast?

Comment

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
I've never gone fishing a day in my life. But I have put a .308 between the eyes of a few squirls and deer.

Comment
Credits
nice to meet you man , do you have any other hobbies besides playing on the pc? : D

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey, I've seen you a good bit in the 1v1's. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or any other staff member, and have fun with the community :D

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom