DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why do you promote your website to report cheaters on if you don't do anything?

Forum Credits
ive been on your servers many times and there have been cheaters and all the time i get people to report them on here but you guys never ban anyone?
*ATTENTION ADMINS*
in the nice-ist way i can
DO YOUR F***ING JOB

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Forum Credits
Profile Music Postbit Highlight User Name Style Change
Not without proof my friend!!!!

If you can provide a short 5 second video clip of the person hacking, then they will get banned!

If we banned people without proof, what would stop people from making false claims? Half of the CSGO players would be banned then!!!!

I did checkout your thread within 10 minutes and the hacker was no longer in the server.

--------

All of this could have been avoided had you spent the 30 seconds to record PROOF!

:)

Forum Credits
Unfortunately, people have lives to live outside of CS:GO (I know, shocking). Plus, like Untitled pointed out, you have no evidence. I'm sure they would have absolutely no problem banning them if they had solid proof. Also, Untitled responded in a very timely manner. I think you need to be a little bit more patient.

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Forum Credits
Profile Music Postbit Highlight User Name Style Change
@Crezzify - Add me to steam!

If you need to report a hacker then send me a message. Don't be upset if I don't see it right away.

We all have lives outside of CSGO. We are humans, not machines. We don't sit here all day on our PC's!

Forum Credits
I'd also recommend posting something in the report channel of discord. IMO, I feel that its a quicker and more noticeable. But that is just my two cents.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN