Why the admins aren't in the servers ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey guys I've been playing in NA & EU servers. But one thing I observed that I don't see any admins in servers as online, so is there a lack of admin or admins aren't caring with servers ? because there are lots of annoying persons in the servers. Like trolling, swearing to people values or being afk. Some staff like that.

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Couple reasons
1) We have a small staff team
2) Finding a good fit for the team is hard, we are talking about CS:GO here, a huge amount of the user base is nothing but toxic, arrogant assholes which is something we try to avoid adding to our staff team.
3) Our staff are all volunteers, they work, they have school, they want to actually be able to play games too so it is hard for them to sit in the servers all the time.

1 Comment
Forever9758
Forever9758 commented
you are right i don't have any word who does things in the way of right.

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
Staff have their own lives. We try to be on when we can but like me I get on when theres a report, or I try to. Many of us are in college or we work and our schedule has been pretty busy. I know im on break right now but in the mornings and afternoons I have been watching my two sisters and one of them is a baby so I have only been on at night.

1 Comment
Forever9758
Forever9758 commented
you are right i don't have any word who does things in the way of right.

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Staff have their own lives. We try to be on when we can but like me I get on when theres a report, or I try to. Many of us are in college or we work and our schedule has been pretty busy. I know im on break right now but in the mornings and afternoons I have been watching my two sisters and one of them is a baby so I have only been on at night.
College LUL

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
I went back to smoking. This is all Lannas fault.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom