DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DENIED Xz0ra Has submitted an Application! Woot!

Forum Credits
Real Info:

Online Game Name: Xz0ra

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:423792841

Misc Info:

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week?: 1-14 Hours Per week

Why do you want to be a Member?: I would like to become a Staff member at dmfrenzy because I would like to improve our reputation, customer service and our servers . I can make our servers friendly for all ages. One of the reasons why I'm applying for admin is that I've seen some harassment towards younger aged players such as older people bullying them and harraisng them for being underage most ages are 12 or 13 and they just come on to have some fun. I've heard some very inappropriate and unbelievable words towards younger ageed players, I would like to give examples however it will be inappropriate.
If I do become an Admin I can ensure that such actions will decrease, I've also applied to admin due to lack of administration on other time zones than American time zones such as European time zones.

Any prior clan experience?: Yes, I've had lots of experience as administrator, I've been administrator for a server with 're name of Playpark however I feelt for trying something new. I've also worked as adminstator for trading.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you know how to use Team Speak?: Yes

Closing comments: I'm 14 years old I'll become 15 in a few months however I do believe I have the maturity it takes to become and admin. I also spoke to Manager ToxicFrank and he told me to write it in.

I also would like to finish of my past sentence when it comes to experience, " I've also been administrator for trading communities and Anti scam communities".

I'm looking forward for meetings and conferences with further staff.

Sincerely,
Alex
//Xz0ra

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Hi, we have decided to decline your application because we feel you haven't made enough of a community impact in the time since submitting your application. Never fear though, you can still reapply. Please remember the following.
  • Be active on our discord and website, the more we see you the better chance you have of becoming a part of our community.
  • Get to know the admins, add them, play with them to make some sort of impression on them.
  • Continue to play on our servers, even if you've been denied you are still part of the community, keep playing and make your impression, you can still get staff!

Thank you,
Managers

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN