yaaah its rewind time's Ban Appeal

Local time
Today, 12:56
Jan 12, 2019
Credits
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:456307008
Reason: Aimbot

I have been playing on the DMFRENZY!'s 1v1 server for awhile now, and I have been playing on it daily with hour and hours spent in it. People know me in the game and I have fun in it. The community is just great. Around 10 minutes ago while talking with the server I was disconnected and was met with a You have been banned. message. I have never been banned on any community server. I have loved this community since I joined and I believe this ban is inaccurate. There is no demo that I could watch to see how I could "aimbot" either.

Thanks.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:56
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Talking with the admin now that banned you. They have evidence and will provide it here.

Local time
Jan 12, 2019
Credits
OKay thanks for the quick reply!

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 14:56
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
I joined earlier and watched you for a few rounds on dust2 cat and decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I rejoined a bit later and watched you more, and noticed a few things.

You can find the evidence HERE.

First, you were lagging quite a bit for 30 ping. This made your aim look weird in general. Sometimes your cross hair would not be on the player and it would still shoot them (Ex: 0:10, 0:15, 1:10). Lastly, your last kill was very weird (1:30).

I usually decided the verdicts on appeals, but since this is my ban, a manager will decide if the evidence justifies the ban.

Local time
Jan 12, 2019
Credits
Ah yes, the lag. I even noticed myself as I kept screaming in chat on why I was lagging with 100 frames and 20-30 ping. It made no sense.

Local time
Jan 12, 2019
Credits
I joined earlier and watched you for a few rounds on dust2 cat and decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I rejoined a bit later and watched you more, and noticed a few things.

You can find the evidence HERE.

First, you were lagging quite a bit for 30 ping. This made your aim look weird in general. Sometimes your cross hair would not be on the player and it would still shoot them (Ex: 0:10, 0:15, 1:10). Lastly, your last kill was very weird (1:30).

I usually decided the verdicts on appeals, but since this is my ban, a manager will decide if the evidence justifies the ban.
I just checked the evidence and the timestamps you gave me, my crosshair on each one were around the arms chest stomach etc, they were never off? So I'd like you to go back in maybe go in slow-mo. Thanks for providing me a video!

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
You have been unbanned. I don't believe there was enough evidence provided to say you were cheating.

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
The lag Saturday was most likely due to a plugin. That plugin has since been removed. If you have any other lag, feel free to add me to steam and let me know as it’s hapoening :)