APPROVED Yankee Posted an Appeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
IN GAME NAME Yankee = 転転転 cs.money

STEAM ID STEAM_1:1:149418016

YOUR SOURCEBANS LINK https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:149418016&advType=steamid&Submit

REASON FOR MUTE/GAG/BAN Toxic

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNMUTED/UNGAGGED/UNBANNED? I know this is probably gonna get insta denied, I've been playing on the DMF servers for like 2 years and I have enjoyed every moment of it, I bought VIP to support the community, I know I'm incredibly toxic and call and tell people things I shouldn't. One of the things I call people is retards, I say this in a joking way like when they kill me or vice versa to be funny, I personally don't get offended by this, but some people do. I have also made rude comments calling people gay and telling them they should die for it, I know, that language is unacceptable and should never be said, I honestly don't know why I say the things I say and I know I should be held accountable for my actions, and I probably won't be given another chance but I'm just gonna see if I do.

CLOSING COMMENTS - MAKE IT GOOD! Celery, I'm sorry for all the shit you've had to put up with from me, calling you names and disrespecting you countless times. Lanna I know we started out as friends and that our friendship has slowly been degrading over time, I never realized that you were becoming mad at me for saying those things and I'm sorry. And to all the admins I'm sorry for how immature I act.

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). Yes

vector

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Not sure why he was banned, kid says some stupid stuff but he means no harm. I don't know if he needs to be perm banned.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
@lanna is the admin who banned you. She will provide the evidence, the managers will look it over and decide what to do.

Not sure why he was banned, kid says some stupid stuff but he means no harm. I don't know if he needs to be perm banned.
It doesn’t matter if he means no harm, if it was toxic/racist/offensive/insulting then it was against the rules.

lanna

:3
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
Its true u are an active member, but its no secret that you are extremely toxic towards not only staff but to all members as well. No matter what it is still against the rules.
For example:

Attachments

Yankee

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
I know I'm toxic and I say things I shouldn't say and in that case, I never should've said that but, I got mad and was just typing trying to calm down, but I don't deal with these situations properly and let me emotions take over which isn't an excuse, I still typed those things knowing what i said.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[MANAGER!]
DMF $

lanna

[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
I know I'm toxic and I say things I shouldn't say and in that case, I never should've said that but, I got mad and was just typing trying to calm down, but I don't deal with these situations properly and let me emotions take over which isn't an excuse, I still typed those things knowing what i said.
You knew the consequences of your actions yet you still chose to go against the rules. Especially to my understanding, this isn’t the first time this has happened..

vector

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
You knew the consequences of your actions yet you still chose to go against the rules. Especially to my understanding, this isn’t the first time this has happened..
Yeah you're right, he is a 16 year old kid he doesn't think in the moment. Kids think they are invincible and the law or rules don't mount up to them. I personally think he should get a 3 strikes and you're out treatment and get another chance, this can be a wake up call to him and if he continues then just get rid of him for good with no appeal. 2 cents

lanna

[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
Yeah you're right, he is a 16 year old kid he doesn't think in the moment. Kids think they are invincible and the law or rules don't mount up to them. I personally think he should get a 3 strikes and you're out treatment and get another chance, this can be a wake up call to him and if he continues then just get rid of him for good with no appeal. 2 cents
Lol if that were the case he wouldve been gone a long time ago. Anyways ive said my part.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[MANAGER!]
DMF $
He has already had a second chance. Like I said we will get back to him on his appeal. I don't need a bunch of opinions put into this thread. If you have evidence post otherwise just chill.

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Yankee, I liked how you admitted to being toxic as shit, but you got to stop man. You have ruined so many friendships because of your behavior and we have put that shit straight up to your face, but you won't change. If 2 bans for DMFRENZY isn't enough to convince us that you'll change, I don't know what will man.

Sacki

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Yankee is definitively an immature person when it comes to social interactions, but I wouldn't say that his intent is to hurt someone. He has some growing up to do, but I do hope he gets to come back after a timeout for a while, because in the end I wouldn't say that he's a mean person. He just doesn't know how to talk/joke with people online.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[MANAGER!]
DMF $
The post is now locked since people are still giving opinions.

ToxicFrank

[MANAGER!]
DMF $
Here is your verdict:

You will be unbanned from DMF servers HOWEVER you will be given a 6-month silence in-game. We talked about muting you in discord as well however we have decided not to for the time. IF you are toxic in discord you will receive a silence. Do not make us regret this decision.

Let me remind of just how many chances you've had:

Please change your attitude and behavior, you are old enough to know right from wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom