• Our contest has ended! Stay tuned for our next one...
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!

PENDING Yankee Reported a Player!

Yankee

[DONATOR!]
Oct 26, 2018
Their In-Game Name: Alex

Their Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:171327092

Date of incident: Today

Reason for the report: Griefing, Being Toxic/Stupid/Flaming

Briefly describe the incident: On the new contest server Taken keeps on delaying whenever hes last alive (don't have proof) but he has been warned, also he said faggot, in the context of "kill this faggot in real life" directed towards me

Are there any witnesses: I don't think I need any but Godz

Link(s) to proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmqzKQujMTc

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
Normally I'll take responsibility for this, which I am, but you're putting this out of context. I did not direct the quote at you, but rather at another person on the other team, and I understand I shouldn't be using the word in anyway as that is fucked up but you're making up accusations. Also, I did do the saving thing but that was only one time and I stopped when Godz told me to.

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
TakeN is TakeN. I'm not defending the kid in any way. I'm only being bias in this argument so pay attention you no good Italian God Father looking ass *wink wink*. TakeN's only doing it to piss you off. Obvious he's in the wrong for delaying the round to stay #1 #2 or whatever fucking place he's in these days. It's also your fault for encouraging the Jackie Chan fan club to go rogue. Talking shit isn't gonna make anything better, he's just gonna keep doing what he's doing and talk shit back (obviously). You've already seen what happens when you talk too much shit; like seriously, I've been banned more than you in this community but people still love me for being the curious Brownie. You only get slaps on the wrist G. I get the stretcher and lemon juice. Now, Andy has stopped supplying me with his OG pics. Shit's pissing me off, mans been delaying the shipment.

Comment

Yankee

[DONATOR!]
Oct 26, 2018
I believe you, I don't think you would direct it at me, but from what I heard, I watched the clip again and you did say that after you died from another person. Sorry for saying it was directed at me.

Comment

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
TakeN is TakeN. I'm not defending the kid in any way. I'm only being bias in this argument so pay attention you no good Italian God Father looking ass *wink wink*. TakeN's only doing it to piss you off. Obvious he's in the wrong for delaying the round to stay #1 #2 or whatever fucking place he's in these days. It's also your fault for encouraging the Jackie Chan fan club to go rogue. Talking shit isn't gonna make anything better, he's just gonna keep doing what he's doing and talk shit back (obviously). You've already seen what happens when you talk too much shit; like seriously, I've been banned more than you in this community but people still love me for being the curious Brownie. You only get slaps on the wrist G. I get the stretcher and lemon juice. Now, Andy has stopped supplying me with his OG pics. Shit's pissing me off, mans been delaying the shipment.
Brown you know I had to convinced the Jackie Chan club to go rouge after Karate Kid.

Comment
Oct 29, 2019
Listen here you little shit, Karate Kid was looking for a better life. He only wanted to get with that one Chinese beech with Da money but he got his ass CLAPPED son.. CLAPPED. I've never seen so many damn kids hand out the ass whooping card as much as Karate Kid.

Comment

ez4enceenceence

TakeN
[DONATOR!]
May 25, 2019
Listen, Jackie chan is a human legend. He gets cast for the karate kid, the movie comes out, I go vomit in a can. Rush hour 4 is where the shit is at. Chris Tucker is the funniest mother fucker of the 21st century.

Comment

celery

[SR ADMIN!]
Aug 10, 2019
Normally I'll take responsibility for this, which I am, but you're putting this out of context. I did not direct the quote at you, but rather at another person on the other team, and I understand I shouldn't be using the word in anyway as that is fucked up but you're making up accusations. Also, I did do the saving thing but that was only one time and I stopped when Godz told me to.
Don't lie, everybody knows you have done it more than once, don't dig your own grave

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom