Yevo introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey, whats good. My name is Yevo (or u can call me Quincy idc) and i'm here to give the best introduction i possibly can.

I'm a really cool guy but i'm toxic but i mean all well and i'm easy to work with. I'm black, 21 and i live in Alabama. I'm childish but responsible. I like dark humor and i like to not take much serious and just have fun by being stupid. I'm a good player but very inconsistent at times and i troll A LOT. i like to laugh or make others laugh. Gives me enjoyment. I'd still like to get a lot better than i am. I'd like to think of myself as a very versatile and open minded person. I enjoy everyone I've had chance to play with in the servers so far and i see that this community has a lot to offer and i can see myself being a long term member.

if i've talked to you then u already know ily

Credits
Welcome! Glad to see you joined the forums as I see you on the severs quite frequently. Hopefully we get the chance to play some more. :)

Comment

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
Great to see that you like playing on our servers enough to make a forum post xD. Welcome and hope to see you around!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier (y):alien:

Comment

Cryptic

SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome to the DMFRENZY community! You'll fit right in! :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom