• DMFRENZY.COM is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

PENDING Zuhny Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Credits

Online Game Name: zuhny

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455839136

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I would like to become admin for some simple reasons. 1. NotMartin is the only admin I see on and when he's not the server becomes pretty toxic from mic spammers to racist text and if there were more admins the server can be cleaner for everyone to enjoy. I don't want admin for power but just the ability to help because if you simply ask people to stop no one is going to listen.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I've been team owners, coach, player, all of it and of course I enjoy working with it as its no fun to work alone or be by yourself surround yourself with people that bring positives to you and others around you so you can make a positive community

Any prior clan experience? Well I was a owner coach and player for many different teams but nothing huge huge

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes

Closing comments: Yes, I did see there was a 30-day forum requirement but I decided to apply anyways as there's a lot of toxicity when admins are not around to be on and help so I felt like I can bring a lot to the table as I'm a well-liked person with maturity while not keeping a one-sided opinion

NotMartin

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
What’s up @Zuhny!

I think you’re a great guy and a great player, but I don’t know if you’ll be a good admin. After all, I’ve only known you for a day or two. I also think you applied way too early. If I were you, I would like to at least meet more of the staff team.

For now, I would like to hold back my vouch, sorry. To increase your chances of becoming an admin, like I said on your introduction thread, be active in the community and get to know players on the server. Even if they are the most random players. Also, be active on the discord and the forums. In my opinion, I think being active is key if you want to be an admin.

Wishing you luck on your application! I hope I can see you around!

~NotMartin

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
What’s up @Zuhny!

I think you’re a great guy and a great player, but I don’t know if you’ll be a good admin. After all, I’ve only known you for a day or two. I also think you applied way too early. If I were you, I would like to at least meet more of the staff team.

For now, I would like to hold back my vouch, sorry. To increase your chances of becoming an admin, like I said on your introduction thread, be active in the community and get to know players on the server. Even if they are the most random players. Also, be active on the discord and the forums. In my opinion, I think being active is key if you want to be an admin.

Wishing you luck on your application! I hope I can see you around!

~NotMartin
I agree completely with what Martin said.

No vouch from me for now.

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
I've never seen you on the 1v1 server, very weird.

Anyway, no vouch

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
Your application has been denied. I have seen you once on the 1v1 server, but besides that one interaction, you have not made yourself known in the community.

If you still want to become an admin, you can reapply whenever. Next time try to get to know the staff team a little better.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.