A joke of administrative staffing

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 4K

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is the Administration poor in the NA retakes?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
Yeah god forbid three people who play on the retake server regularly mutually agree on the same points, it's almost like we have a point or something?

fucking idiot

three friends, def not suprising why they would agree with eachother, another Disrispect. Shows how 'mature' you are.
its just no point lol

There are multiple people on the server who deserve admin but someone who people have NEVER seen on the server before gets admin

Why? who the fucking knows

I play EU, which I told you actually, yet you still argue with this. I've been in EU which was UK for a long time. Admins get admin on all other servers incase for a call but, ye.

Comment
D

Deleted member 142

three friends, def not suprising why they would agree with eachother, another Disrispect. Shows how 'mature' you are.

I play EU, which I told you actually, yet you still argue with this. I've been in EU which was UK for a long time. Admins get admin on all other servers incase for a call but, ye.
I'm done responding to someone who can't type complete sentences.

ToxicFrank, UntitledSoldier, if you two would like to respond I'll be happy to provide less aggravated responses with honest opinions, and I think you'll see that every regular agrees with everything I just said. Ridiculous someone with 250+ hours ON THE SERVER gets banned for "disrespect", what a joke.

Comment
Credits
I have to agree with Max and Angel on the administration situation. I've played on the retake servers for about 5 months now and I believe that the Administration on these servers is a joke. Like Max said, everyone usually has a TON of fun on these servers until someone like Dazed shows up. He brings toxicity and an overall negative vibe to a server and I honestly do not understand how he was able to get in a position where you're supposed to provide as an example.

I have nothing against Danial, and I was not on the server at the time that this situation began so I can't comment on that part of the story. However, I have been on the server long enough to experience what happens when admins are and are not on the servers. Most of the time admins don't even respond to reports on obvious cheaters and trolls. One time, there was this blatant cheater who was on the server for a good HOUR cheating. He got multiple calls on him and nothing happened. It eventually got to the point where the kid ddosed me (no fucking lie). I believe Max was even on the server when it happened, and if either one of us had admin we could've easily gotten rid of the cheater. The lack of correct administration is one of the reasons I applied to become member, and that application didn't even get accepted even though I've been a frequent and friendly user on the servers.

I just believe that the NA administration needs some work to get a better environment on the servers.

Comment
Credits
I like your honest anwser @Snafu and some sort is true, but admins cant be on all the time which I know you understand is annoying when there is a cheater and nothing can be done.

Comment
Credits
Thank you :)

Also, that is exactly why there needs to be more staff. The recruitment process should be less "does everyone know this person and do they like them?" and more "Is this person qualified to be an admin on our servers?".

It should be an 80-20 difference, the 80 being the qualified part and the 20 being if the person is a genuinely good person. That's just my opinion though.

Comment
Credits
Thank you :)

Also, that is exactly why there needs to be more staff. The recruitment process should be less "does everyone know this person and do they like them?" and more "Is this person qualified to be an admin on our servers?".

It should be an 80-20 difference, the 80 being the qualified part and the 20 being if the person is a genuinely good person. That's just my opinion though.

I do agree to some extent, however getting admin should not be an easy task either, it should be well-earned

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
So just a couple of admins you are having problems with? When I am on I tend to see people having fun and enjoying themselves. Different Admins administrate different ways, I am usually pretty lenient with people as I have run servers for a long time and know how people are but other admins do wanna make sure people are following every last rule. You just have to respect the staff and they will respect you. Let me or untitled know of exact incidents when they happen so that we can keep track of everything and we will make sure things run as smoothly as possible.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom